A general average timeline?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice A general average timeline?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  captainamerica 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

captainamerica
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

I just signed up for this forum today so Im gonna ask a couple of questions that are on my mind. Thank you in advance for any input.
    I have been treating my ailment for 3.5 months now and am better off than I was for the 4 years prior that I had no idea what it was.
    My question is this, and I realize that it does not have a set answer. I read so many accounts of people feeling like garbage but not many people post success stories. I was wondering what an average timeline is for getting your gut flora back to normal and re-joining the populace of normal people in the world who can just eat food and feel normal. I have read something about 6-10 month range etc. I realize that your actions dictate how long this all takes but I need to get an idea of what I am looking at. A person can get very depressed reading the internet regarding any illness but especially with one that hits close to home.
    Anyone who is very knowledgable on this topic, please chime in. I appreciate it greatly.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would plan for the 6-18 month timeline; I personally healed leaky gut 95-99% after 1 year on the diet.

-raster

captainamerica

Ok thank you for that. At least this is a positive goal to shoot for. Just like the news, people always talk about the negative and by reading the internet you can get this idea that there is no hope for getting back to normal so I need to hear that it is possible. Thank you and any other input is greatly appreciated thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Captain, welcome to the forum.

It took me probably four months or longer to finally come up with the correct Protocol that I wanted to follow which included a stricter diet. Once I had it right I followed the protocol very strictly for 3 to 4 more months before I was symptom free; but I never cheated once and took very high doses of probiotics and drank a “lot” of kefir. Of course, I wasn’t dealing with leaky gut which made a difference in the overall healing process.

For some of the members’ success stories and milestones on their journey, read the following post.

Stories of Success & Milestones

Able

captainamerica

Thank you, thats exactly what I was looking for. Gotta have positivity!! Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A general average timeline?’ is closed to new replies.