A few questions for candida suffers.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A few questions for candida suffers.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hey friends. I have a few questions:
    1- Can I use products skin like make up and cream for oil skin?
    2- I hear that when you cooking your vegetables they have more sugar. Is that right?
    3- I will die my hair. Is that safe for candida suffers?
    4 – My mum cook my meat with oil, garlic, salt. Is safe?
    5 – Before I eat two big salads per day with two soapspoon apple cider vinegar but I hear from Able that is better avoid so now i eat to big salads with lemon juice. Is that right?
    6- Can I eat two portions of stew zuchinni?
    Ps. My candida isn´t in the skin. I just have candida in my intestines.
    Thanks for your compreension.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Healhy wrote: Hey friends. I have a few questions:
    1- Can I use products skin like make up and cream for oil skin?
    2- I hear that when you cooking your vegetables they have more sugar. Is that right?
    3- I will die my hair. Is that safe for candida suffers?
    4 – My mum cook my meat with oil, garlic, salt. Is safe?
    5 – Before I eat two big salads per day with two soapspoon apple cider vinegar but I hear from Able that is better avoid so now i eat to big salads with lemon juice. Is that right?
    6- Can I eat two portions of stew zuchinni?
    Ps. My candida isn´t in the skin. I just have candida in my intestines.
    Thanks for your compreension.

Why would you avoid Apple cider vinegar?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to avoid regular apple cidar vinegar but not raw organic apple cidar vinegar; there is a big difference.

-raster

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

raster wrote: You need to avoid regular apple cidar vinegar but not raw organic apple cidar vinegar; there is a big difference.

-raster

Now that makes since! I have been buying braggs for awhile and I forget that most ACV in stores is crap.

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hey guys. Thanks so much. What about make up. My face is so ugly. I Have a tired face and I use some make up and some cream products is that any problem?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

1-Your body can absorb chemicals via the skin, so if you can find natural makeup this would be best.

2-Cooking vegetables is just fine and I wouldn’t worry about the sugar content.

3-I have no idea, but it is another chemical on the skin. Henna is a natural dye you can use if you want to go that route.

4-As long as it is organic oil (no canola or corn oil), garlic is safe, and salt is safe if its natural sea salt. If its morton’s table salt it converts to glucose which is a sugar.

5-Answered this one

6-You can eat anything thats on the allowed foods list, is zuchinni on the list?

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A few questions for candida suffers.’ is closed to new replies.