A few questions about the diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A few questions about the diet

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jaz77 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Just about to start the diet after 4 days of cleanse and I have a few questions:

1. I understand that I need to wait a while until stating the anti fungal treatment, such as coconut oil and thyme. But what about anti fungal food, such as leeks and rutabaga? Can I start eat them right away as much as I want or should I introduce them slowly until my body gets used to it?

2. The diet sheet states that onions are OK. Does that include both white and red onions?

3. I am currently taking Vit. C- 3000mg. I would like to add biotin, D3, and calcium-magnesium. Can I start them all in once or should I introduce them separately and slowly? Also, how long after starting these vitamins can I start the anti fungal treatment, such as coconut oil and thyme?

Thank you!!

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

I am no expert, but I’ll try to answer your questions as well as I can based on what I’ve seen here on the forum and my personal experience.

1. I would definitely introduce each slowly just to see what kind if die off each gives you. You never can be sure what each food will do to you until you try it. So it’s best to treat each new food like an experiment.

2. I eat any kind of onions without any problems, including red.

3. I’m assuming you can start All these at once If you prefer, but I really don’t know much about the best way to take vitamins and supplements.

Happy healing!
    Rebecca

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Thank you, Rebecca. I appreciate your reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A few questions about the diet’ is closed to new replies.