A few questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A few questions

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey, so I’m about to start introducing 2 week items and I had a couple questions on them.

1. Is it okay to make kefir from 2% milk? I found good videos on youtube on how to make it, but whats the best milk to start from?

2. Does anybody know a good recipe for millet bread?

3. Does anybody know of a good cold cereal made from an allowed flour I can eventually eat with coconut milk down the road?

And one other question. Is it best to take molebdenum in the morning or the night before to decrease die off symptoms upon wakeup? Mornings are killing me. I have 150mg tablets, so on my worst days I dose up to 750 and theres always that one part of the day when I only take one of the pills (750 is the highest reccomended in the protocol). Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, your questions and answers are below.

1. Is it okay to make kefir from 2% milk? I found good videos on youtube on how to make it, but whats the best milk to start from?Reply: You can use just about any milk; organic is no doubt the best choice, but 2% or any whole milk will work.

2. Does anybody know a good recipe for millet bread?

Reply: You can use the recipe for coconut bread and use half coconut and half millet.

3. Does anybody know of a good cold cereal made from an allowed flour I can eventually eat with coconut milk down the road?

Reply: Organic rice bran isn’t bad with coconut milk, or you can make a hot cereal by heating it, or use cream of buckwheat the same way you would use cream of wheat.

4. Is it best to take molybdenum in the morning or the night before to decrease die off symptoms upon wakeup? Mornings are killing me. I have 150mg tablets, so on my worst days I dose up to 750 and theres always that one part of the day when I only take one of the pills (750 is the highest reccomended in the protocol

Reply; You can arrange the doses so that you’ll be receiving a large dose just before the worst time. If that happens to be in the morning, place the molybdenum by your bedside and take it as soon as you’re awake.

Able

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Thanks man, don’t know what I’d do without you.

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Re the bread – I don’t like the taste/ texture of coconut flour, although it has grown on me enough to stomach it a bit now. I use a standard bread recipe and use whatever flours I fancy on the day…

3 cups allowed flour (1 cup each or 2 + 1 of… millet, oat bran, buckwheat, coconut, flaxseed)
    1 tbsp baking powder
    3 organic eggs
    1 cup water (or 1.5 cups kefir)
    a little salt
    a generous slug of olive oil

Make sure you try the flours 1 by 1 so you know you don’t have reaction to them. My favourite combination is 1 millet, 1 oat bran, 1 buckwheat with the kefir.

Enjoy!

L

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The best milk to use for kefir is unpasturized goat milk. You will likely be less allergic to goat milk when compared to cow’s milk and if its unpasturized, it has more probiotics and other bacteria. Finding unpasturized milk could be difficult in your state/country depending on its health laws. Washington state has different health laws than oregon and you can purchase unspasturized milk there.

-Raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘A few questions’ is closed to new replies.