a few questions…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions a few questions…

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shermayzie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 0

I have been on the Candida diet for 3 or more months now.

All of my rashes have pretty much faded and stopped itching and peeling.

Chicory Coffee-I have looked at a few chicory coffees. Most of the ones I see are mixed with lots of other stuff. Tonight I found one that is made with coffee and chicory. Is this acceptable? If not, what brand is reccomended?

Centrum Daily Vitamin- Someone in the forum was talking about this. She or he was told it was okay. It lists soy as an ingredient. I am wondering if this vitamin is ok.

Tonight I was at the gym, I started out with the treadmill. I do 20 minutes. Over the past few months I noticed that if I did not hold on with my hands I was very unbalanced and felt like i was going to fall. Tonight I was able to walk the 20 minutes without holding on. Woo Hoo. Do you know if decreased balance is a symptom of candida?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I would love to hear the answer too. I have been on the diet for about five weeks as well. I have found balance to be an issue especially at the beginning. Yesterday was one of the best days for me. Finally feel like I have my sea leggs under me. Good to know I was not on my own. I would get up from couch or checking papers and wobble. Husband has been worried about me ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you posted this. Let’s see if some of the great folks can tell us what is up.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

shermayzie;
    This is the only information I recall posting about Centrum vitamins.
    “The main problem I have with the Centrum is the amount of Biotin it contains. Biotin is a significant B vitamin especially for a person with a Candida infestation as it can actually help to destroy the Candida. All of the other B vitamins in the vitamin contain 100% of the daily requirement, but Biotin only contains 10%. I have no idea why companies want to do this, but it’s a good way to get the ration of B vitamins in the human body out of balance if taken for a long period of time. Taking this for a short term would probably be alright, and you may want to purchase a Biotin supplement alone to add to the multiple.”

I also posted this information about multiple vitamins in general;
    “Raster, I honestly don’t know of a single multiple vitamin that I would recommend to anyone. I’ve yet to find one which contains the correct ratios of specific vitamins, but which usually contain unsafe so-called supplements such as certain enzymes which the human body doesnโ€™t even produce. Taking such an unbalanced ratio of vitamins is not at all safe for the health of the human body when used on a regular basis.”

Quote: Do you know if decreased balance is a symptom of candida?

Reply: Yes, but it’s more often a symptom of die-off.

As far as the chicory coffee is concerned, Orleans Coffee Exange carries it.
    http://orleanscoffee.com/coffee/French-Chicory.html

Able

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: I would love to hear the answer too. I have been on the diet for about five weeks as well. I have found balance to be an issue especially at the beginning. Yesterday was one of the best days for me. Finally feel like I have my sea leggs under me. Good to know I was not on my own. I would get up from couch or checking papers and wobble. Husband has been worried about me ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you posted this. Let’s see if some of the great folks can tell us what is up.

Jackie; since you’ve been on the diet for five weeks and have been very strict with it, then your imbalance was probably being caused by die-off. If it’s slacking off now, then hopefully it means that the Candida population has been significantly reduced. But at five weeks, you’re still at a very vulnerable position as far as your treatment is concerned; meaning that there are still enough Candida albicans to reproduce a large infestation providing the environment changes again in their favor. Remaining on the treatment as you have been is the smartest thing to do at this point.

Congratulations on reaching this point.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘a few questions…’ is closed to new replies.