a die-off??help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions a die-off??help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tibu 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tibu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

[23:32:29] jana tibu: Hi everyone.
    I have been on the candida diet for 3 weeks now. I’ve been taking Neem, Garlic, Pau d’arco, probiotics, caprylic acid and coconut oil for this the whole time. well I changed after 2 weeks to oregano oil and doubled my probiotic dose. Now 4 days ago I started to feel itch on my ear lobes then it went to my neck and now my ear lobes and under eyes have been swollen and the face skin looks bumpy, red, hot and itchy as well…..(forgot to mention that first problem with me was my eczema). I started to take 2 days ago Vitamin C and yesterday Milk thistle.
    Is that a die-off now? or how can I soothe the skin or the swelling on my face? should I do any cold compress on it?very confused and stressed.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off. I would stop all probiotics and antifungals for a period of time. There is no reason to take this many antifungals at the same time.

-raster

tibu
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

m currently talking oregano oil and coconut oil as anti fungals…and then probiotics. I stopped with the rest anti fungals for now. should I sop then oregano too for now? today my face is less swollen then before luckily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘a die-off??help’ is closed to new replies.