A couple questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A couple questions

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

If I’m a little sensitive to eggs will coconut bread and buckwheat affect me since i bake with a few eggs? If no eggs what else can I use I replace eggs? Next is when do you know if the yeast is under control and all you have next is leaky guy? Is there at any point evidence that the yeast gets under control but leaky guy stays? Thx

hdispain
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 16

I have my candida under control; however, I have really bad leaky gut. I’m sure if I went off the diet, the candida would come back quickly though. I knew the candida was gone when I felt so good that I would forget to take my antifungals! I’ve been on The Candida Diet for 3 months now and am so excited because on Saturday I ate an egg and had no side effects. Very different from 6 weeks ago, when I ate an egg, got sick, broke out in hives, and took a Benedryl. The diet helps cure leaky gut so stick with it. I can eat buckwheat flour, but not coconut flour. Although I can have whole coconut and even coconut oil, but there’s something about the flour that my body doesn’t like. It’s different for everyone so you’ll just have to play around with different foods. Wikipedia says that some promising studies have been done with berberine and it’s effects on leaky gut. I’ve ordered some but it hasn’t come in yet. Right now I’m just taking 60Bil probiotics, sugar free liquid multivitamin (easy to digest), and milk thistle.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

As long as you don’t eat in large amounts, I don’t think the bread is a large problem. I’d try to eat 2 slices max per day.

-raster

moochpb

I get that silent mucous reflux after I eat anything. I know this is leaky gut, plus the bloating does not go away. Its been since August of last year of bloating and this reflux. I ve been on the diet for a few months now and antifungals since jan 10 this year. I just don’t get why the bloating doesn’t go away? Enzymes, Hcl, but the Dr says its imflammation from the yeast and leaky gut. But its hard to tell

moochpb

I just don’t know how long this can last? If its normal to be bloated this long

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Leaky gut has to do with allergic reactions and not necessarily acid reflux…I think you have these two confused.

-raster

moochpb

Idk what would be causing this reflux then. I tested sensitive to many foods. Im staying away from them all. I guess its just the yeast

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

How long have you been on the strict diet, no cheating? I think with the reflux and bloating, that seems to be the amount of time you should be concerned with, because that’s when you report the most healing happening (based off reading your posts).

Also, I can tell you that mine has been intermittent, but much better than it was, since I have been doing the powdered L-glutamine every morning, first thing. It’s not perfect, but there is less undigested buckwheat coming out (sorry for the visual there), I barely ever have bloating, I’ve had less reflux, and I still have some nausea, but I think that might be stress-related. Also, I was able to eat salad three days in a row without problems!!!!

(This is a freaking miracle…I have had trouble digesting raw veggies forever, especially cucumbers, for some reason, and all those salads were full of cukes!)

moochpb

It’s been a month of no cheating. After I eat I bloat but I do eat alot of fiber with the coconut bread and I eat alot of veggies. I eat eggs also. I cut out yogurt, it’s been two weeks, no notice of difference. I have a ferocious appetite constantly but I’ve been like this my whole life. I stabilized at 133 pounds. I only cheated one meal a week but maybe it has kept the Yeast alive and well? My allergies hit me hard today. The pollen is horrible, tight chest, can’t breathe great, clogged nose. I hate spring. I get shots also and still no difference that I can tell. But anyways lol. I still have undifested food in my stool but 75% better then 4 months ago. I just hate the bloating and the weird reflux everyday. So it’s normal to have some type of reflux with yeast overgrowh? I’m getting stressed day by day and more depressed with the bloating. If those two things go away I’d be so happy

moochpb

My reflux burned at my first symptoms showed in August last year. It doesn’t burn at all and I get no heartburn. That’s y I hope it’s the yeast. I just don’t know what else it can be

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘A couple questions’ is closed to new replies.