A couple of questions before I start.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A couple of questions before I start.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nia 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kenyonator1
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

A real quick explanation of my circumstances first.

I’m pretty thankful that I don’t have some of the symptoms that you guys have expressed throughout this forum. I only have a couple of symptoms. Oral thrush (not the bad taste, just the filmy tongue), some flatulence, and acne. Now my acne is the whole reason I’m starting this. For the past couple of months I have developed horrible acne/folliculitis from basically my wrists to my shoulders on both arms. It almost looks like chicken pox. It really sucks having to wear long sleeves in the middle of the summer, but it affects my confidence and self esteem greatly. I went to the dermatologist, and she said it’s a fungal infection. That “diagnosis” mixed with my other couple symptoms and my horrible diet for basically my entire life matches with Candida overgrowth well. With THAT being said I’m pretty grateful that I think it’s mild to moderate case and not a severe case. Now I am all ready to go. I start a new job, August 2nd. My current company is having a potluck for me this coming Wednesday which I am going to attend and eat whatever they bring (it’s my going away party). I am starting the day after that. So here are my questions:

1. Do I start probiotics right away?
    2. Do I start natural antifungals right away? Prescription antifungals? (my dorm prescribed oral)
    3. Has anybody had severe body/arm acne that the Candida diet and controlling Candida has cured? I otherwise feel fine. I’m could stand to lose 10-15 pounds but overall I’m in good cardiovascular health and pretty good shape. I actually play soccer on a regular basis and ironically the only affect I feel is anxiety that the people I play with will see my acne. Minimal headaches, no fatigue, no cramps or bowel issues. So I don’t want to make such a huge change for naught.
    4. I’m a horrible cook. Like have cooked literally 3 times in my adult life. My wife is a great cook and loves to do it, so I haven’t had to. Are there any recipes or meals that are super easy to make? I already know I’m going to do salad with chicken for lunch many days.
    5. My natural antifungals are going to be Apple Cider Vinegar, Cocounut Oil, and Garlic. Does that suffice or do you suggest different and/or more?
    6. Last question is a bit of a dumb one I already know the answer to, I think. What’s the general rule on Powerade Zero? I happen to have one in my fridge and I looked at the ingredients and I saw none of the frowned upon junk in it. I assume it has to have some sort of sweetener, but I’m just wondering.

Sorry this is so long and thanks for helping a newbie!

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

Well, you may not have other systems but this is bad enough. To folliculitus all over is quite uncomfortable.

Your body has allowed this to take over, as we have yeast on our skin naturally and internally as well.

I had the acne, never had back acne until I became sick. Even then it wasn’t that serious. But my face went to hell with tiny pus filled bumps all over except my nose and eyes. It went away as soon as I began treatment.

Your just learning of this I suggest you look up Dr. Erik Baker Candida Crusher he is very informative on this case.

Find yourself proper healthcare if your trying to do this the natural way.

Those are pretty hard questions your asking for guidance to remedy this pretty much.

I suggest you start with cleaning up your diet. Slowly eliminate grains, dairy, nuts and seeds. Have clean meals meaning simple protein and non starchy vegetables.

I say slowly because you don’t want to shock your digestive system going from McDonalds to paleo overnight. It can cause some distress you don’t want.

Drink ample water.

Do this for 2 weeks see how your looking and feeling them think about treatment if you have seen improvement.

You can gargle in the am and pm with a spoon of coconut oil and 5 drops of oregano oil, spit it out don’t swallow it for the thrush.

Tea tree oil application to the skin using the same formula except you can put on a bit of it first and a second layer of coconut oil. Tea tree is very forgiving and it doesn’t burn like oregano oil hence why I did not suggest it for this application.

Wash your clothes in Boric Acid or Borax or Baking Soda with Vinegar.

This should help if it does and then plateaus then you will need to take some herbals.

Goodluck

Kenyonator1
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Thanks for the response. Very informative. When you say slowly, you still mean to cut them out completely eventually right? Just “cutting back” won’t do the trick since the overgrowth has already happened?

Nia
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 46

In a nutshell, correct.

Sadly the SHD “STANDARD HUMAN DIET” is composed of many fake foods. Which only hurt no benefit so think about it for a second. I have yet to hear that the human body can live healthy on such a diet so what can right?

Yeast, bacteria, parasites etc.

The only reason why you want to do this slowly is to make sure you don’t create an even bigger aggravation with your bodies ecology. You might need some enzymes support as well if you notice some food in your poop like indigestes salad or something.

You’d be surprised how our body stops making things we need just because we don’t use them.

Soooo temporary or permanent depends on how ok you are battling with yeast. Scientific studies are now revealing a huge connection with cancer and yeast so if you want to consider going down the road of good healthy living you will have to leave many things behind

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘A couple of questions before I start.’ is closed to new replies.