A Couple of Questions.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A Couple of Questions.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brendo 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Linda Rebber
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

When can you start the Swedish Bitters? Is it suppose to be alcohol free? Which brand do you reccomend? Can you only take the bitters for 2 weeks?

Is there a time limit for taking the Molybdenum? Do you need to take another supplement while taking it? Seems like I read copper .

I’ve been reading this site for several days. I have been struggling with Candida for years. In the last year it has been overwhelming. I follow a sugar free, low carb diet for a while and then fall off and get very sick again. This is the best site I’ve seen as far as how to treat this with step by step info. I have spent over $5,000. this year on supplements and health care “pros”. I think I have added too many antifungals at once with a strict diet and experienced such die off that I can’t stand it. I have not received a good plan from any of them.
    I appreciate all the info on this site and want to thank all of you for your time. I was so sick last week that I would have pulled the trigger if I had the nerve. I have been following the diet, taking Vit. C, Molydenum, Milk thistle for 4 days and I’m starting to feel better. The information is vast and with major brain fog it is hard to keep it straight. Again, thanks….

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

When can you start the Swedish Bitters? Is it suppose to be alcohol free? Which brand do you reccomend? Can you only take the bitters for 2 weeks?

If you’re eating vegetables during the cleanse, you can take the bitters after eating the vegetables, otherwise, wait until you start the diet. Bitters are not an antifungal, so you can continue to take them as long as they’re needed.
    The bitters should be alcohol-free. As far as the brand is concerned, it shouldn’t really matter that much as long as it contains no alcohol.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Is there a time limit for taking the Molybdenum? Do you need to take another supplement while taking it? Seems like I read copper .

If you take it for a prolonged period of time, over a month or longer because of continuing die-off, you can add nettle leaf capsules and/or tea to your regimen as well as malic acid tablets. The Nettle will provide a copper supplement, or if you prefer, you could take a copper supplement.

I think I have added too many antifungals at once with a strict diet and experienced such die off that I can’t stand it. I have not received a good plan from any of them.

You don’t really need more than two or three good antifungals. This is something that you should spend the least amount of money on as it’s incapable of curing the infestation, but will only lower the numbers quickly in the beginning of your treatment in order to lessen some of the symptoms.

I appreciate all the info on this site and want to thank all of you for your time. I was so sick last week that I would have pulled the trigger if I had the nerve. I have been following the diet, taking Vit. C, Molydenum, Milk thistle for 4 days and I’m starting to feel better. The information is vast and with major brain fog it is hard to keep it straight. Again, thanks….

I’m glad to hear that the forum has helped you, that’s our goal. If you have other questions, we’ll be glad to help you all we can.

Able

brendo
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 7

I was also wondering about these questions. Thanks for bringing them up and answering them Able.
    My symptoms recently have been tiredness/fatigue mostly in my legs, lots of gas, acne, constant runny nose, sugar cravings, insomnia and constipation. Are these die-off or some kind of reaction? My diet consists of only the vegetables on the allowed list , eggs and fish once in a while. I’m taking Molybdenum and vitamin C, but thats all for supplements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A Couple of Questions.’ is closed to new replies.