A couple of questions

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions A couple of questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  AvdD 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

AvdD
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I only lasted 5 days on stage 1, but I’m on stage 2 for 48 days now. I strictly stuck to the diet, but I do eat brown rice, quinoa and buckwheat.

Currently I’m feeling great, but at times the symptoms where much worse than before the diet.

Now my questions:

How do you differentiate between die-off symptoms and symptoms because you ate something that fed the candida?

Does Ionic Colloidal Silver help killing the candida?

How do I get my hormones back on track again? My periods were always very regular and the pms manageable. The pms/die-off symptoms of my first period after starting the diet were terrible. The period lasted the normal 6 days, but 10 days later I had another period. My breast were also very sore (a problem I never had before). This period lasted 8 days. I then had 3 period free days and now it is starting again.

The only motivation for still sticking to the diet is that I already lost 8kgs of the 12kgs that I gained since the candida symptoms started 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘A couple of questions’ is closed to new replies.