A Bleach smell?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice A Bleach smell?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

NXS02
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone, I have just joined the forum and started investigating candida. I am sad to read of so many people that have terrible symptoms. For myself I think I have had mild cases only a few times a year up until I had my daughter 4 years ago – i believe since then I have had candida the entire time.

By chance i visited a homeopathy pharmacy who recommended I start taking Pau d’Arco capsules. 3 days later i think i feel a little better in my stomach anyway. Reading up on pau d’acro has led me to this site and I will start adjusting my diet etc as recommended so hopefully on the way to a healthier inside.

What i want to know is: with vaginal candida, it is common to have a bleach type smell – it can be pretty bad dependent on where i am in my cycle. Am i right to think this is linked to Candida?

Any thoughts welcome.
    Thankyou.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have had this before when i started the diet a month ago and failed ,im not sure what it is but it went away .i would also get a pasty discharge which i still have but not as bad ,i didnt pay alot of attention to it cuz my symptoms are painful so i guess i just wasent as concerned as i would b if i was not in pain .

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

oh yeah around that time i went to get a yeast culture and it was yeast !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘A Bleach smell?’ is closed to new replies.