A 15-years-old Boy

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals A 15-years-old Boy

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Jimmy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

I love living life.. Life is beautiful.. Fatigue, stress, rashes on my sexual organ, oral thrushes, white tongue in the morning, its back is always white, etc… Are the symptoms that I lately found myself suffering from.. Excuse my bad English.. I can honestly tell you that I’m afraid, I’m afraid of visiting a doctor.. I don’t want him to tell me that I have Candida.. I’m still too young for this kind of illnesses, for this kind of stress and worry.. I just sleep every night with the hope of waking up in the morning seeing no symptoms.. But it never does.. Symptoms are still existing.. Symptoms want to take over my young life.. I don’t want Candida to take from me the precious moments I’ve been looking forward to.. I don’t want to celebrate my 16th Birthday and I can’t drink Soda with my friends.. Fatigue is killing me.. I haven’t experienced anything in my life yet.. And i don’t want that Candida would be the first thing to experience.. I’m always tired.. I can’t go to clubs.. I can’t jump higher.. I can’t dance until I’m tired because I’ll already be tired.. I want to go to high school each morning enthusiastic.. I want to live my life the way I want.. Not the way my illness forces me to.. I want to feel normal.. i want to be normal.. i want to kiss someone not thinking that i might infect them.. i want to have a sexual relation.. i want all what a teenager wants.. I don’t want to take part of stereotypes.. I don’t want that my friends look at me as a contagious disease.. i don’t want people to limit Jimmy in a boarder called Candida.. I don’t want and I don’t want.. I want and I want.. I love living life but living it the way I love.. I don’t want to know what could possibly my friends or family say about me.. BUT I’m going to the doctor.. I’m stronger than that.. I’m stronger than surrender.. I’m stronger than life.. I’m stronger than every obstacle in my way to a beautiful life.. I’m going to live my life.. I have the will to change.. I have the will to be cured.. I have the will to be normal.. to live normally.. To eat, move, dance, jump, laugh, grow and die normally.. Be optimistic about the future.. your cure is in your hands.. it’s a matter of belief.. it’s a matter of being strong no matter what.. it’s a mater of holding on tight to your life.. I’m going to my doctor as soon as possible and I can do it.. I can fight for a normal life.. I can take it.. I can wait to the very last ending where I’m going to be 101% cured.. Take a 15-years-old boy advice and JUST BELIEVE THEN YOU’LL ACHIEVE.. <3 😀

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Hi,

My fatigue started when I was around your age. I like your spirit, it will help you. This disease ruined a lot for me. All the things that you mention… its hard.

Your doctor probably wont do you any good, because they dont understand this debilitating illness and how it can ruin your life. Still, its good to try at least I guess.

Good luck.

NadjaB
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 60

I’m 18 and know exacctly what you’re talking about.
    I don’t know how long I have to stay on the diet, but I’ll do it until it’s gone. If you don’t do anything then it will keep getting worse.

check this out:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

All the information you need is right there! ^

Jimmy

Ohhh.. you’re both are soo nicee.. thank youu soooo muchh!! reallyy <3 but I have a question hoping that you'll have the answer.. can people with candida have oral sex and kisses? or that will put the other partner under the risk of getting infected? thank youu so muchh!! and hope we'll all be cured as soon as possible.. we deserve a better life.. <3

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

I totally understand what you are going through. I am 22 and I have done the diet twice and I am currently on my third. It can be uneasy at first at a young age but at least you figured it out before too much time passed. Something I should say is that most medical doctors do not believe in candida aside from thrush or vaginitis, so you may need to look around. I am fortunate enough that my GP does and I never had to find a different doctor.

blakek89

Jimmy

thank youu soooo muchh!! but just one question.. when can we know that we are 100% cured? when the symptoms disappear.. i’m freaking out about it.. i’m eating all green vegetables at home and told dad to bring me bitters and i’m trying to make the soups and the drinks :D:/

blakek89

Jimmy wrote: thank youu soooo muchh!! but just one question.. when can we know that we are 100% cured? when the symptoms disappear.. i’m freaking out about it.. i’m eating all green vegetables at home and told dad to bring me bitters and i’m trying to make the soups and the drinks :D:/

You know when you cured when all of your symptoms are gone and then you can slowly start to add food back into your diet. However, be prepared that this could last from 6-18 months depending how severe it is. Considering how young you are I doubt that it is really severe. You know when the diet is working when you start to feel better and there is more good day then bad.

Are you cleansing? “i’m eating all green vegetables at home” If not you need to add in some fat and protein. Such as free range/organic eggs, chicken, turkey, Virgin Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Jimmy

thankss…. :D:D<3 anw yeah i'm cleansing and dw i'm eating eggs and chicken and oil too.. i wanna be cured in few months and i will.. i can do it.. thank you so much anw and i hope you'll be cured as soon as possible..

asexynerd
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Personally done this myself

1. Avoid all sugars (candy, junk food, chocolate, fruits, etc)
    2. Avoid all grains (rice, bread, oats)
    3. Avoid Alcohol
    4. Avoid All dairy
    and get yourself the following:

1. Get organic coconut oil which cost about $5-7 dollars from a health food store and take 2 tablespoons of it every morning. It will help give relief from the inflammation caused by yeast (candida), externally and internally to your body.
    2. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg’s which is about $6 dollars. Take 2 tablespoons of it the moment you wake up from bed and before you go to sleep. It helps encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, which in turn minimizes the overgrowth of candida and balances your body’s pH level.
    3. Eat lots of leafy Green veg’s every time you are hungry.
    4. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed

Now I am lean as can be and currently finishing up p90x

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This isn’t directed to you, “s. nerd” since you say you’ve already been through the treatment; but it’s for the members who are following the protocol on the forum in order to cure their infestation:

This post needs a little fine tuning in order to avoid problems, an extended treatment period, and most of all, the sickening, toxic die-off. All of what I’m about to type is already explained in the protocol, but I intend to do it again to correct mistakes before they’re made.

get yourself the following:

1. Get organic coconut oil which cost about $5-7 dollars from a health food store and take 2 tablespoons of it every morning. It will help give relief from the inflammation caused by yeast (candida), externally and internally to your body.

Reply: Organic Coconut Oil isn’t really good enough. You should try to find “organic virgin coconut oil.” There isn’t always a huge difference between something that’s called “virgin” and the regular, but in the case of coconut oil and the treatment for a Candida overgrowth, this does make a big difference. “Virgin” oil is going to be a bit more expensive, so again, use this providing you can afford it.

2. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg’s which is about $6 dollars.

Reply: Bragg isn’t just recommended, it’s very important that you purchase “Bragg” and no other brand.

Reply: There are two entire diets already available; the one on the website and the stricter diet which many of the members have followed and some are are following now.

4. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed.

Reply: If you wish to treat the infestation the correct way, don’t start the probiotics until you’ve read the protocol.

Members: If you intend to follow this person’s instructions, I’m asking you for your own sake, read the post below concerning the dangers of die-off toxins.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

Able

JaneneBean
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 35

asexynerd wrote: Personally done this myself

1. Avoid all sugars (candy, junk food, chocolate, fruits, etc)
    2. Avoid all grains (rice, bread, oats)
    3. Avoid Alcohol
    4. Avoid All dairy
    and get yourself the following:

2. Get apple cider vinegar RAW. I would recommend the one from a company called Bragg’s which is about $6 dollars. Take 2 tablespoons of it the moment you wake up from bed and before you go to sleep. It helps encourage the growth of healthy bacteria, which in turn minimizes the overgrowth of candida and balances your body’s pH level.
    4. Get probiotics supplement which cost about 20-30 dollars. Use as directed

Now I am lean as can be and currently finishing up p90x

What if you can’t do the coconut oil or vinegar? I throw up trying to swallow that. They both make me gag.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

JaneneBean wrote: What if you can’t do the coconut oil or vinegar? I throw up trying to swallow that. They both make me gag.

You can cure the infestation without the vinegar, Janene, and probably without the coconut oil although with a lesser chance, and if you can find a way to incorporate it into you regimen, it would make the treatment work easier and quicker providing you didn’t do a lot of cheating on the diet. But, and folks, I know I keep repeating this, however, if you feed the Candida and then kill it only to feed it again, you’re climbing on a never-ending wheel of killing and replenishing the Candida population.

If you find that you can’t tolerate the coconut oil at all, I would definitely try to obtain Undecylenic Acid-SF722: Start with one pill a day and work up to six a day. Remain at this amount unless you have a naturopath who recommends otherwise. You don’t need to alternate this with any other antifungal. This is all on the “Antifungal” post.

Able

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘A 15-years-old Boy’ is closed to new replies.