9 months in & still problems with skin flare ups?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 9 months in & still problems with skin flare ups?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Hi,

i’m 9 months in and in general feel much better. However the condition that doesn’t ever fully heal is the skin on my hands. It has never quite recovered. Sometimes its gets almost better then it periodically flares up.

I tend to eat a large portion of rutabaga 3 x per week. I consume a lemon, garlic & ginger drink daily. I eat plenty of coconut produce daily also (oil daily, milk &/or desiccated coconut daily). I am also taking between 4-6 of Thorne SF722 daily, along with 2-3 x swanson black walnut tree extract caps.

I’ve been using a steroid cream on/off to manage it. I know this is not ideal but at times it got so out of hand (excuse the pun) that it makes it hard to do daily things like preparing foods, etc, etc.

I also use natural soaps, but have found even these dry me out too much.

I was considering asking the Dr’s about Alitretinoin to treat it. Does anyone have any advice on this?

I’ve also noticed this winter that my skins itches where my hair grows through, usually my neck or around the face. I thought this was due to taking olive leaf extract, but it’s only marginally calmed down since I switched to black walnut extract. Could I be taking too much anti fungals?

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

i’ve actually noticed since I cut out garlic & lemon juice out my skin has calmed down a bit.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘9 months in & still problems with skin flare ups?’ is closed to new replies.