7 Day Candida fast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 7 Day Candida fast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hunkeymonkey 8 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hunkeymonkey
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I’m planning on starting this later this week. I can’t afford the colonics, so instead I’ve bought a cheap enema kit of ebay.

Am I right in thinking that for the 7 days you don’t really have anything but water that had some veg boiled in it??? Is my hair gonna fall out if I follow this?? Or am I missing some meals you are supposed to have on the fast??

Thanks

HM

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi,

That’s right! No food! The psyllium husk will keep you from being hungry so don’t worry. You should feel great and look fresh after the cleanse.

Good luck!
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

hunkeymonkey

:/ I’m on day 4. I’m wondering why it’s 7 days, I’m assuming by my enema tomorrow I’ll be all empty inside. To be honest I’m pretty sure I’m all empty at the moment.

I’ve got to teach a class Monday and I’m worried that I’ll collapse or something without eating, I had a class the other day and wasn’t really with it.

Also my knee joints have started to ache, and I’m worried about losing to much muscle. I’m a body builder and it takes ages to build up muscle.

If the enema shows I’m all empty tomorrow, can I safely move onto step 2?

HM

hunkeymonkey
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘7 Day Candida fast’ is closed to new replies.