60 and still combating yeast

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice 60 and still combating yeast

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeremiah 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Hi, I’m new and 60 in a month, a vegan, and a long time natural foods, supplement and herb buff, learned from my deceased naturopathic dad, but still am plagued with candida, from a youth being in swimming pool too much and getting ear infections, which they dealt with, you guessed it, a ton of antibiotic shots. When I started drinking a lot of beer in college I broke out with a mess of these huge pimples on my back and face. Yeast was then my enemy, and reading alot about candida in the 80’s and 90’s, always think I have it under control until it comes back. I eat only twice a day, being a meditator, which knocks down your appetite, and with a protein shake in the AM, and a tube pasta (filler) with a bunch of orgainic steamed vege’s, and orgainic thick vege soups; you’ve seen them, Pacific and Imagine in a 16 oz. box., and for the last 8 mo.’s, 4 ea. organic vegan cinnamon oatmeal raisin cookies. My candida has come back big time.
    My questions for the experts are:
    1.The vegan cookies are made with Florida Crystals Sugar (dehydrated cane juice), but otherwise darn near healthy, but how bad is the dehydrated cane juice for feeding candida, I also use Stevia in my tea and water (make my own qt. distilled water w/ baking soda to put the ph to 9.0, and my own trace minerals and a dropper of Stevia – 3 qts daily.
    2. The penne small tube pasta as a filler for the thick vege soup has sugar in the carbs, too much?
    3. Stress is always an issue with money so tight? Worry
    4. Is eating this regime but doing daily molybdenum, milk thistle, lemon in my water, and grape bitters enough to stabilize this menu?
    Thanks

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

This is an addition to my own topic, because this is such of an old nemissis of mine, and your forum with very knowledgeable experts, have me thinking of questions to add that have developed over the years.
    To clarify, my meditation of 2 and 1/2 hrs daily, keeps my appitite way down and because you become so devoted to your Master, being a vegan is very little to give in comparison. Now however with candida back and for 8 years now my limitations from foods due to my vegan diet have me seaching for a happy mediun so as I can eat pasta, or potatoes, as again its filling capacity to the stomach satisfies the appitite of a vegan. So what I guess I don’t understand is, if a person were to detox and kill all the overgrowth of unnecessary yeast, can they then go back to the pasta diet or can the pasta diet run in conjuction with the antifungals?
    So to simplify the sugars in pasta, are they manageable with antifungals if your a vegan and do really have a lot of choide when it comes to heavy foods to fill the palete, or potates in moderation, and sugars, you now have Florida crystals that all the vegan pastry shops are using because they have to use a egg replacer and organic ingredients, so they look to the only close to healthy sugar, a cane juice that is dehydrated and formed into crystals called Florida Crystals. Still I know the sugar is there and needs to be controlled if not stopped, but the question is again the control or stop. Stevia is glycemically ok, so how much worse is cane juice that hasn’t been processed with chemicals, and then of course vegetable carbs. Is it quantity and quality of the sugar if clean and no chemicals, or just flat no sugar until the yeast is balanced and then moderate?
    My dad cured his cancer at Hippocrates in San Diege while a vegan with chlorophyll under the fact that the body when as a whole detoxified can heal anything. You detox the colon walls, and let the lymph move through the walls of the intestines, and clean the blood with chlorophyll, and the body will cure anything. My dad was vegan and people said, see a vegan can get cancer. Well his colon was perfect with plenty of fiber taken, but his blood had some latent chemicals that hid in the fat cells from him getting acid burns on his hands while dalic plating the Nike Missle Cones at Aerojet when I was a kid, and after he went down to 125 lbs at 6/2″, he looked dead and once detoxing at Hippocrates for 3 weeks started gaining weight and in 6 months was back and these huge purple skin patches came out all over his body and they found them to be the same chemical he used 20 years before. 2 hospitals wanted to know what he had done as they told him nothing could be done and he would answer their questions, and he lived for 35 more years till 86.
    Once the alkalinity of the blood is barely above normal, your basically untouchable. Most people don’t know you can make your own water by putting a 1/4 tsp of baking soda, sodium bicarbonate, and bring the ph up to 9 with just a 1/4 tsp. and them put your own trace minerals in and you’ve got the best water you can drink. Don’t get the RO (reverse osmossis water) as the screen takes out everything which so does distilled, but with sweating the water and removing even the slightest amt. of bacteria. Then I personally put in some liquid magnesium for extra magnesium, always depleted and some oxygen water and stevia for taste and 3 qts. a day in the winter isn’t hard to drink. Alkalinity is the way to go. If the body is alkaline even yeast can’t get over balanced. Whew I’d better stop. I love your site, it reminds me of DCC.com, if anybody wants to learn about cat food from a great vet. You’ll never by dry cat food again. The site educates you, like yours does, which is absolutely perfect, and then shows you how through their forum how to rid your cat from diabetes, 90% or the time. My cats diabetes was 450 and now he hasn’t had any insulin for 2 years. The carb fillers of grain, when they had surplusses in the 30’s and 40’s were put in with overcooked food and the outcome was dead food with no enzymes and some much sugar from grains the pancreas stopped working and therefore got diabetes. I cured my cat in 3 weeks on a special insulin, checked his ears to get his blood glucose count and off a sliding scale gave special insulin watching daily the GC go down until I literally watched the pancreas wake up. Cool. Well its great to be on board. To tired to edit so I hope this is readable. Thanks for showing up. Jeremiah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘60 and still combating yeast’ is closed to new replies.