6 weeks on diet plus 1 week on diet plus antifungals: symptoms on alternate days

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 6 weeks on diet plus 1 week on diet plus antifungals: symptoms on alternate days

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  VIV 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

I have had candida symptoms for years, at least 20,and have only just realised it, so I Know recovery will be slow, but at the moment I am getting alternate days when I sleep better and the horrible tingling in my hands and feet stops, and I would like to know if anybody else has had this experience…

fiae
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Hi Viv,

Have you been following the diet strictly? Is it possible you could be experiencing die-off symptoms instead of Candida symptoms?

Fiae

VIV
    Participant

Thank you Fiae for your speedy reply – I am sure that I am, the worst days are always the days that I take my garlic capsules, but I hadn’t realised how quickly they can arise and die down again…

fiae
    Participant

They’re pesky little buggers… It might be a good idea to decrease your amount of antifungals so that you minimize your die off.

Are you taking any other supplements to help combat die off?

VIV
    Participant

I should explain that I have been ill for so many years that it is GOOD that I am only getting the worsT symptoms on alternate days.

Besides those symptoms I have a back problem, aching joints (pain everywhere), walking problems (i cannot walk properly any more, my back is too weak and my feet are also too weak, although I force myself to walk for 30 minutes a day, there is no pleasure in it at all and walking used to be my greatest pleasure.
    I thought that I had got Parkinson’s until i discovered that candida can mimic the symptoms of several neurological diseases and that’s when I had an Organic Acids urine test which confirmed that not only do I have a candida overgrowth but i have got a microbial overgrowth as well.

my other symptoms include difficulty with coordinaton, very clumsy hands, insomnia, anxiety. fibromyalgia and fatigue
    just writing this post has completely exhausted me and i have probably forgotten loads of facts, but i will leave it until another time to correct it.

I am taking these supplements and have been taking antifungals for only 7 days so far:
    Supplements
    Continue with Ashwaganda and Vitamin C
    Add in Wild Nutrition – Vitamin D – 1 per day, with food
    Anti-fungal protocol:
    Take for 6 weeks:
    Bonusan – molybdenum – 1 per day (to support die-off symptoms), with food
    Planet Paleo – collagen – 1 scoop per day (take in 200ml hot or cold water/drink) (to support a healthy gut lining), with or without food
    Nutri Advanced – CandiSolve – 2 per day (taken between meals, 1 mid-morning, 1 mid-afternoon) (to break down biofilm plus contains probiotic)
    First 15 days:
    Bionutri – Garlic Complex – 2 per day (1 mid-morning, 1 mid-afternoon– away from food) – on alternate days
    Second 15 days:
    Oregano Oil or capsules – to be determined – on alternate days
    Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon per day – on alternate days
    Third 15 days:
    Berberine and Grapefruit Seed OR olive leaf extract – to be determined – on alternate days
    Coconut oil – 1 tablespoon per day – on alternate days

thanks for your input fiae!!! i don’t mind a bit of die off, so I will stick with my nutritionists plan – the diet includes plenty of coconut kefir, sauerkraut etc…

fiae
    Participant

Hi Viv,

Your symptoms sound like they have been terrible and I very sorry to hear what you’ve been going through. It sounds like you’re on the right track though, and if you feel like you’ve been making progress that’s one of the most important things.

Your supplements look good, I just have one note:
    Bonusan – molybdenum – 1 per day (to support die-off symptoms), with food
    – Are these the 400mcg ones? If so then that is good. I am taking 4 x 150 mcg Molybdenum as a supplement in a day and it definitely helps.

Another thing that I have noticed helps me a lot are dry skin brushing accompanied with contrast showers. I feel absolutely amazing afterwards and it helps detoxify your entire system. Might help on those off days, and you wouldn’t need to stray from your nutritionists plan 🙂

Best of luck x
    Fiae

VIV
    Participant

yes, its the 400.

Thanks for your suggestions, will try them ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘6 weeks on diet plus 1 week on diet plus antifungals: symptoms on alternate days’ is closed to new replies.