6 weeks in and a little unsure

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 6 weeks in and a little unsure

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mariegirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi. I’m 6 weeks into the diet and have followed the forum diet religiously. I’ve added some flours and black beans. I’m a little unsure of what to add next and what should be left to the end. Should I follow the website’s introduction of foods or is there one on the forum. I thought I saw one in the beginning, but I can’t seem to find now. I’d like to have a little guidance as what to do next.
    Thanks

mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: Should I follow the website’s introduction of foods or is there one on the forum. I thought I saw one in the beginning, but I can’t seem to find now.

Marie;

Check your email.

What types of ‘flours’ are you eating?

mariegirl

I’m eating coconut flour and buckwheat flour. I didn’t have any emails about introducing foods, but I know I read it on the forum.

mariegirl

mariegirl

Can I start adding things like sweet potato and tomatoes or maybe colored bell peppers? The breads aren’t sitting well for me. The buckwheat bread is too heavy and I find I can’t eat much of the coconut bread. My husband is keeping tabs on my weight so I need to start adding things that will put a little weight on. Able, if you have a list of foods to introduce, I would appreciate that.

Thanks,
    mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator

mariegirl wrote: I didn’t have any emails about introducing foods, but I know I read it on the forum.

Did you check your “email account” or your PM box on the forum? I sent it your email.

Able

Able900
    Spectator

mariegirl wrote: Can I start adding things like sweet potato and tomatoes or maybe colored bell peppers? The breads aren’t sitting well for me. The buckwheat bread is too heavy and I find I can’t eat much of the coconut bread. My husband is keeping tabs on my weight so I need to start adding things that will put a little weight on. Able, if you have a list of foods to introduce, I would appreciate that.

You shouldn’t add but one food item every ten days to two weeks because sometimes it takes time to experience a reaction, and you will need to know exactly what you’re reacting to.

Let me know if you haven’t received the email.

mariegirl

I haven’t received any email from you, Able. Please try again.

mariegirl

mariegirl

Thank you Able, I found the email under my spam. I appreciate you sending it to me.

mariegirl

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘6 weeks in and a little unsure’ is closed to new replies.