6 1/2 months in, I finally cheated…and had no side effects. Am I better?!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 6 1/2 months in, I finally cheated…and had no side effects. Am I better?!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KRE1983
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 15

Hi all,

I’ve followed Able’s strict diet since May. I have been very dedicated, and have only tested things, never cheated. In the past few weeks, I don’t really know how to describe it, except that I just felt better…

Last weekend at my dear friend’s wedding, I had a cupcake staring me down throughout dinner and the entire reception. We each had one at our place, and I had originally agreed to give mine to my husband, but then temptation got in my way. For the first time in 6 1/2 months, I cheated. And boy was it a cheat…a freaking cupcake…gluten, sugar, dairy, ughhhh everything I am DEFINITELY not supposed to be eating.

Well lo and behold, it’s been a whole week and I’ve had NO side effects. Not a single one. Anyone able to give me insight?

Thanks,

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

I’ve been doing the same thing lately, been on the diet for about 4-5 months now. Started eating a medium portion of rice/beans once a week for the past 3 weeks with no trouble. I make sure to take 2x betaine hcl and a digestive enzymes with it, and I add oil to it to trigger bile release too. So far so good 😀

Also been adding in pumpkin

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This just means you are ready to start exploring foods and what you can tolerate, etc. If you were to cheat for a week straight you might notice the symptoms return. Start focusing on stage 2/3 foods.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘6 1/2 months in, I finally cheated…and had no side effects. Am I better?!’ is closed to new replies.