5th day bloated and weight gain

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 5th day bloated and weight gain

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

amyruth
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I have been totally compliant with the diet. I have been working out the same as always. I am taking the suggested supplements. I am so bloated. I have gained 4 pounds in 5 days I am so ready to give up. Help anyone?

commited2win
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Hi,

I am at the same point as yourself.

I followed the diet faithfully, lost a bunch of weight, and now I am extremely bloated after I eat and feel like the weight is creeping back on.

I am going to take your word for your faithfulness to the strict diet and offer you the following solution from bloating:

How to help with bloating

• First thing in the morning drink lemon juice with water with at least half a lemon’s worth of juice.

Before and after each meal take a shot of organic apple cider vinegar with olive oil.

Try to space out the beverages you drink, and try not to drink so much at meal times.

The bloating (when it is extreme) is a sign that candida is alive and kicking in your gut. When you eat the food gets stuck and starts to ferment in your gut causing bubbles. Normally, we would have enough stomach acid to break it down quickly, but since our guts are infested we suffer.

This usually greatly helps me, especially when I start my day with the lemon water (sometimes that is all I need). If you really want a break, you can go back to the first days of the diet for a day, and it will give you a chance to mentally re-group.

Good luck,
    c2w

amyruth
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

ty. i always start my day with fresh lemon juice and warm water. ill try the cider vinegar with olive oil. i am only eating the allowed veggies, mostly raw, chicken or fish and i am cooking in olive oil or coconut oil. i am using sea salt in almost everything. i didnt think i was using that much, but maybe i am. i havent been weighing or measuring my food just sticking to the items i listed. i may be using a lot of olive oil.

commited2win
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

You’re welcome.

It is not that you are doing anything wrong, it is just a stage of symptoms we will go through while recovering. Others are taking digestive bitters to relieve the symptoms. You can try buying those if the apple cider vinegar shots don’t help.

c2w

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

HCL can reduce bloating:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

I’ve experimented recently and if you reduce the amount of food you eat at meals and eat more snacks, this will help things out. Chewing your food more helps as well:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1222_Chew-your-food-longer–Simple-tip-to-improve-your-health.aspx

And if you eat eggs, reduce or eliminate them and this should reduce bloating.

If you are constipated, this can cause bloating:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1098_Constipation-Remedies.aspx

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘5th day bloated and weight gain’ is closed to new replies.