5 weeks in, Still having problems

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice 5 weeks in, Still having problems

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  taylorgillespie21 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bluduck2
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hello everyone, I’m looking for some advice regarding my journey through altering my lifestyle to control candida.

First of all, I’m a 29 year old male who for the past 9 months has been dealing with fatigue, dizziness/imbalance, rectal itching, chest pain / tightness, and low testosterone.

I’ve been to many doctors that did all sorts of blood work, long story short nothing came up in my blood work that would suggest infection. I’ve been on this diet for 5 weeks, after about 3 weeks I started to feel really quite good, then last week I had a few bad days of eating where I had wine and pizza. Now I’m feeling much worse again, did I just set myself back drastically?

Does anyone have any experience with fluctuating symptoms? I’m trying really hard to stick to the diet, but it’s really hard as I am a very social person. Turning down beer / sweets / or anything is really a challenge. Any advice or words of encouragement would be appreciated.

Thanks

taylorgillespie21
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi I have been following the diet for about a month. And it’s hard to say if I am feeling any better. The one thing I have learned is it takea time and patient. Try to stick to your diet to a t if you slip you slip. It won’t set you back but if you think about it this way you’re basically feeding the candida encouraging it to grow. What you wanna do is starve it. I know it’s hard but it will be worth it in the end when you feel better. Keep your head high and do your best. Also try to get a candida cook book.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘5 weeks in, Still having problems’ is closed to new replies.