5 Most helpful foods/supplements in your experience for people new to The Candida Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice 5 Most helpful foods/supplements in your experience for people new to The Candida Diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I wanted to start a thread for people to share their experience of what their favorite treatment was, without a list of studies and supporting evidence….just a bullet of 5 most helpful/comforting/successful things you ate/drank/popped/sniffed/ect.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

* Herbal teas that support the adrenals or flush the kidneys/liver (most are naturally antifungal!)

* virgin coconut oil in moderation (I dont believe in large doses of fat in the diet, but this one in small doses is magical, in my experience!)

* coconut yogurt (So Delicious does an organic coffee creamer,too,naturally antifungal!)

* raw garlic ( a few cloves a day if your having bad symptoms or you screwed-up…but remember garlic lowers the blood pressure and thins the blood)

* Cinnamon (most cinnamon in the US isnt true cinnamon, and the version we have thins the blood as well, so be careful)

After all my experimentation, these are the only things that are easy to get,gave me results, made me feel good, and totally do-able.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘5 Most helpful foods/supplements in your experience for people new to The Candida Diet’ is closed to new replies.