4+ years with Candida, a continuous battle uphill….

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals 4+ years with Candida, a continuous battle uphill….

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

My story:

After a cervical injury to my neck, my health went downhill. During this time I was on antibiotics a few times for ear/sinus infections. My health deteriorated even more. I developed food allergies, my ears started leaking and itching, floaters in eyes, anxiety, anal itching, joint and muscle pain. I began to do my own research and I was pretty certain I had Candida. I had a blood test taken for it: IgG Candida Albicans 95.78 Abnormal (the top tier was 100, so I was definitely in the high range).

I’ve taken these with varying results:

olive leaf
    enzymes (candex)
    fungal defense probiotics
    sf722
    raw garlic
    allicin
    caprylic acid
    baking soda/lemon
    nystatin powder
    diflucan-14 days
    oregano oil
    goldenseal
    pau d’arco
    coconut oil
    Saccharomyces boulardii

My Candida seems to be in the mucous membranes affecting a range of places.

I am worlds better than I was 3 years ago, but I am not well. I am not free of Candida in the least. I still have most of the symptoms, just in a more minor way.

How do I step it up and kill this beast for good?

Thanks for reading, and any input you may have.

Cass

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

are you following a strict no sugar no fruit diet? mine seems to be going away since cutting out fruit. i also cut out grains. i pretty much eat meat and veggies. it sucks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ruffian;34774 wrote: How do I step it up and kill this beast for good?

Hello, Ruffian.
    Read the following posts and then let me know if you want the link to our strict forum diet.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol

The Forum’s Protocol

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

Yes Able, I’d like the strict forum diet too. What is the time frame for the strict diet part?

I do best when I stick to meat and vegetables. But it’s oh so hard long term.

I think the things standing in my way are my love of blue corn chips (baked) and the occasional sweet potato or brown rice. Those are the main carbs I eat when I go off my diet.

I juice every other night: carrots, kale, celery, and apple. (in my juicer) This also may be adding to my problems.

I use xylitol. No sugar in anything else.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Ruffian–Stay away from Xylitol!!!

Good post on xylitol:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1746703#i

Xylitol caused gut disturbances for me.

Forrest808
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

mygutleaks;34794 wrote: are you following a strict no sugar no fruit diet? mine seems to be going away since cutting out fruit. i also cut out grains. i pretty much eat meat and veggies. it sucks.

yeah i have to stay away from almost all fruits , i can have one bite or two of a banana or orange like once a week with out affects ,

i really only eat meat and veggies but im trying to gain weight ,, its really hard !

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Hi Ruffian and welcome!

It looks like you are taking a ton of antifungals. I’d consider adding a biofilm attacker like Lactoferrin or Biotin. How much Caprylic Acid are you taking each day? Have you been increasing your dosage?

What about kefir?

What is the time frame for the strict diet part?

Every person is different. I think it’s fair to say you’ll give it 6 months to a year.

Stop eating fruit, all fruit, even one bite.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘4+ years with Candida, a continuous battle uphill….’ is closed to new replies.