4 years on and die off hell is back..!!! Help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 years on and die off hell is back..!!! Help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

candidacursed
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

This is my first post on here and utter desperation has lead me to seeking help and advice…

My battle with Candida started probably about 15 years ago with recurrent female vaginal and anal thrush..Diflucan was given to me by the doctors probably about 10 times a year!! This went on for about 10 years with absolutely no advice that diet or antibiotics would be fuelling these infections…

So, fast forward to 4 years ago…the long and short I became systemic..I had moved house and area..the house was set amongst marshland and we later discovered the house was severly contaminated with mould. I became ill with very severe recurrent Sinus and Chest infections..the doctors gave me round after round of STRONG antibiotics, this went on for 18 months, eventually I insisted on CT scans and endoscope tests as I was no longer even fit enough to work!!! I was basically told there was NO infections and it must be an allergy (which I know now was Mould) I was devastated that I had been given sooo many antibiotics from the ENT department. My next trip was to a highly skilled allergist and homeopath who quickly diagnosed systemic Candida…I spent the next 18 months on the strict Candida diet but only really saw results when I moved from the mouldy house and marshland area..

After about 18 months I started to feel somewhat better despite the 2 stone weightloss!! My homeopath never ever condoned enemas or colonics, and I feel this really slowed my progress..Fast forward 3 years and a more relaxed way of life and this truly hideous disease is back…this time even worse despite taking probiotics regularly and small doses of anti-fungals…I recently carried out the Nystatin enemas and was horrified at the large amount of thick fungal strings that started to come out..the die off I am experiencing is the most terrible one yet..I feel faint, keep being sick am having dreadful depression and panic attacks and generally would welcome death with open arms right now!!!! Is there ever a real cure or an end to this total misery?? I don’t even feel well enough to leave the bedroom let alone work…Any advice would be welcome.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Develop a detox plan, this is what I recommend.  Go get some milk thistle and vitamin C and/or join a gym and sweat out the toxins by doing hot tub, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, etc. Sweating out the toxins can completely eliminate die-off.

-raster

JamesMc
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 15

I lived in a moldy house and that was when all my problems started.  Mold messes up the immune system and eventually puts you in a chronic allergic state. Then you can not deal with problems that the immune system normally can tolerate…….like yeast, which s always present in everyone’s system.  After ten years of minimal progress on every diet and alternative treatment known to man I still had supposed chronic candida.  Chronic candida is totally misunderstood, this condition is not a yeast infection.  A yeast infection is just a symptom of the real problem…..which is immune intolerance….often to many things including yeasts, molds, foods, and more.   You have to regain immune tolerance to your environment to get well.  Some do this by diet and anti fungals but these are usually not very bad cases.  You must remove yourself for a long enough period from the offending antigens for the immune system to rebalance.  For some this is impossible…..this is why chronic candida cases need diet, antifungal and LDA and LDI.  Low dose allergy and immunotherapy.  These shots desensitize you to all your allergens including candida and helps the immune system rebalance.  Just read the testimonies, that is how you know it is for real.  The success rate is very high….not just a few cures here and there.  There is a new one now for Lyme disease with very good success rate.  Cleared my severe eczema completely for months, normal stools, and eating cake…..no reactions.  Shots every 2 months at first then less as immune system rebalances.  Diets and antifungals for life is the only other option for severe cases.   Remember there is no such thing as chronic candida…that is just a symptom of immune imbalance, allergies, and intolerance to yeasts and/or many other things which can even be Lyme bacteria. This is why these supposed infections are so hard to diagnose, they are not really infections in the classical sense they are chronic environmental intolerances.  Chronic active diagnosable infections can occur as a symptom of the immune intolerance.  This is the results of living in a complex and increasingly toxic world…

candidacursed
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have started a detox plan with Milk Thistle, Epsom salts baths and enemas with Bicarbonate of Soda or Green Tea. I am drinking water with Lemon and Lime in it too! The baths and the enemas really help…I usually work-out 3/4 times a week at the gym or bootcamps but am currently far too weak to even consider exercise at the moment, and that’s not helping the morale!! I think I got a bit too complacent and started eating more sugars and carbs in my diet as I was exercising so hard, figured my body would need the extra fuel…forgot my fungal friend would be feasting too!

My immune system is very low, I also have severe allergies to Wheat, Dairy Yeast, Sugar and all the other MSG’S and rubbish. I am very interested in the LDA therapy..I take piriton every day, but it doesn’t seem to do much. Are these allergy shots available in the U.K? Would the doctors or an allergy clinic be the way to find a practitioner? I no longer live in a mouldy environment thank god, so at least I’m not exposed to it any more…I’ve started to wonder if a lot of this got out control when I discovered using Nizoral shampoo downstairs to wash everything, I finally found something that stopped the non-stop misery (and expense!!) of recurrent thrush..I’m starting to think this may have supressed and driven the yeast from that area and into the gut and bloodstream more… Any thoughts??

SickofCandida
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 8

I lived in a moldy house and that was when all my problems started. Mold messes up the immune system and eventually puts you in a chronic allergic state. Then you can not deal with problems that the immune system normally can tolerate…….like yeast, which s always present in everyone’s system. After ten years of minimal progress on every diet and alternative treatment known to man I still had supposed chronic candida. Chronic candida is totally misunderstood, this condition is not a yeast infection. A yeast infection is just a symptom of the real problem…..which is immune intolerance….often to many things including yeasts, molds, foods, and more. You have to regain immune tolerance to your environment to get well. Some do this by diet and anti fungals but these are usually not very bad cases. You must remove yourself for a long enough period from the offending antigens for the immune system to rebalance. For some this is impossible…..this is why chronic candida cases need diet, antifungal and LDA and LDI. Low dose allergy and immunotherapy. These shots desensitize you to all your allergens including candida and helps the immune system rebalance. Just read the testimonies, that is how you know it is for real. The success rate is very high….not just a few cures here and there. There is a new one now for Lyme disease with very good success rate. Cleared my severe eczema completely for months, normal stools, and eating cake…..no reactions. Shots every 2 months at first then less as immune system rebalances. Diets and antifungals for life is the only other option for severe cases. Remember there is no such thing as chronic candida…that is just a symptom of immune imbalance, allergies, and intolerance to yeasts and/or many other things which can even be Lyme bacteria. This is why these supposed infections are so hard to diagnose, they are not really infections in the classical sense they are chronic environmental intolerances. Chronic active diagnosable infections can occur as a symptom of the immune intolerance. This is the results of living in a complex and increasingly toxic world…

James… I live in a large city and am having trouble finding a practitioner who does this.  Any ideas on where I could go to find LDA/LDI doctors??

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can also do candida hyposensitization shots and they cost about $600+ for 6 months of shots.  This is for if you are allergic to candida which means your body isn’t fighting it.  Can link to a post on here.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 years on and die off hell is back..!!! Help’ is closed to new replies.