4 years of worsening symptoms brings me here.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 years of worsening symptoms brings me here.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nyczace 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

medicalmystery
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Evening all.

To cut a long story short I feel terrible. Symptoms include:

Spaced Out/Drunk feeling all the time.
    Eyes feel blurry.
    Tingling all down the right side of my body.
    Burping.
    Indigestion.
    Fatigue.
    Headaches from neck that come and go.
    Palpitations.

All this has come on over the last 4 years and I’m at a loss as to what it can be. When I first went to the doctors about it they said it was anxiety related and tried all sorts of meds. I’ve had numerous blood tests and MRI’s and they are all clear.

Looking at the symptoms above could candida be an issue? I’ve struggled with acid/indigestion for at least 16 years and been on lansoprazole for the majority of that time. I’m desperate for answers as my life is rubbish at the moment.

Thanks in advance

king tut
    Participant
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 41

I was on omeprazole for a few years and also took cortisone pills for my adrenal fatigue. I think these two factors made my Candida much worse. Your symptoms sound familiar to where I was two years ago. A good litmus test is to try to slowly take probiotics or antifungal foods such as coconut oil. If you react with strong die off symptoms, then it is highly likely you have Candida or fungal overgrowth. If that is the case, then I would slowly adopt the recommended diet before hitting antifungals or probiotics hard.

medicalmystery
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’ve just had a read of your story. So many similarities with what I am going through. The feeling in my head of being drunk/not with it/spaced out is the worst! Panic attacks have become more frequent and anxiety too.

Did you get any weird tingling to go with it all. The tingling down the right side of my body is so strange!

I was going to PM you but couldn’t see an option to do so?

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Get more B vitamins and do IF fasting along with keto. Do IF and Keto slowly tho

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.