4 Years of Suffering…Advice Please

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 Years of Suffering…Advice Please

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  helpme101 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

helpme101
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 6

Back Story: I got Jock Itch about 4 year’s ago.. and after 4 years of taking ointments as medicines and stuff, nothing worked and eventually it just turned into a yeast infection that spread to other parts of my body. Dermatalogist said I had overgrowth of Candida.

Symptoms:
    Upset Stomach
    Skin Itchy/Tingly (Back, Legs and Arms, (SHOULDERS))
    Fatigue
    Foggy Head

I used to eat so much sugar before this year, so it may have flared up the candida.

I recently started (Garlic, Kefir, and Coconut Milk), and no sugar, or atleast trying my best.
    I feel I faced the die-off effects as the skin itchyness came back and I am bloated at times

Also I am a student and making my own food is hard, so any suggestions on what I can purchase that will be quick for breakfast lunch and dinner would be amazing! (Vegetarian also)

Lastly, how does Candida effect the skin? Any part of my body that is touch with Polyester or Heat it starts to itch badly and turns red, please if you have any insight that would very helpful, Thank you!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

helpme101;58714 wrote: I recently started (Garlic, Kefir, and Coconut Milk), and no sugar, or atleast trying my best.
    I feel I faced the die-off effects as the skin itchyness came back and I am bloated at times

Bloating can be related to a lack of stomach acid.

helpme101;58714 wrote: Also I am a student and making my own food is hard, so any suggestions on what I can purchase that will be quick for breakfast lunch and dinner would be amazing! (Vegetarian also)

I’m a student too. When I cook in the evening, I immediately make it for the next morning (cooked vegetables). I also eat oat bran in the morning. I usually wake up quite late (I’m trying to change that), so I only eat 2 big meals and some snacks. Just try to make huge portions of everything and eat it cold afterwards. A good snack is coconut bread or some raw veggies. In the later stages of the diet you can try vegetarian alternatives based on soy.

helpme101;58714 wrote: Lastly, how does Candida effect the skin? Any part of my body that is touch with Polyester or Heat it starts to itch badly and turns red, please if you have any insight that would very helpful, Thank you!

Sorry, no similar experience here so I can’t help you with this one.

helpme101

What do you eat the oat bran with?

Is working out a bad thing?

and does anyone else face these skin reactions?

Lastly how can I confirm that I have Candida, my dermatologist said I had a yeast infection..

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Get the candia 5 test. We don’t recommend working out when you are trying to heal because you need to heal your immune system…not build muscle mass.

Lots of people have skin problems here on the forum…

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

helpme101;58744 wrote: What do you eat the oat bran with?

Just add some cooking water to it and some stevia.

helpme101;58744 wrote: Is working out a bad thing?

Working out drains the adrenals and is bad for your immune system. You can slowly start to work out if you are feeling better.

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

I myself battle with skin issues. When I completed the cleanse last time my rashes , dry skin, and eczema completely went away! As soon as I went back to my old eating habits my rashes returned. Our skin is our largest organ and I have read that rashes are our bodies way if trying to detox and did our bodies of toxins!

helpme101

nicole13;58922 wrote: I myself battle with skin issues. When I completed the cleanse last time my rashes , dry skin, and eczema completely went away! As soon as I went back to my old eating habits my rashes returned. Our skin is our largest organ and I have read that rashes are our bodies way if trying to detox and did our bodies of toxins!

Hey can you please tell me what your diet was? and how long was your detox?! and a little more detailed of the symptoms related to your skin problems. I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you

nicole13
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 18

This is the only way I could respond to you. Quick background on me. I have suffered eczema since I was a teenager. I got a few cold and sinus infections one year and had a bunch of antibiotics. It turned into a vicious cycle. I. was. ALWAYS. sick. I was only in my late 20s. I kept going back to the doctor with chronic sinusitis and they would give me more antibiotics. Factor in a diet high in carbs, dairy, sugar, smoking a pack a day, and drinking lots of alcohol with not taking probiotics and all my symptoms were born. I just didn’t know what was wrong. In a matter of a few years I was so sick. I had to miss so much work I’m lucky I had a job .I was referred to a rheumatologist and diagnosed with raynauds disease and everything else was dismissed. Not one doctor told me that I should be taking probiotics. If I had only known. I felt like I was dying and had convinced myself that I had cancer of some sort..that’s how sick I was. Symptoms- Extreme fatigue,could barley get out of bed in the mornings for work, sinus infections, ear aches, joint pain, rashes, stopped having menstrual cycles, severe hair loss, stomach cramps, constipation, diarrhea, fever, kidney pain couldn’t eat anything..I was down to 103 pounds…and at this point all of my doctors thought I was crazy and kept telling me I was sick due to stress and anxiety. I swear if they cant figure out what’s wrong they will diagnose anyone with stress and anxiety!I was so lucky to come across this website. It changed my life. I followed the cleanse of raw salads and steamed veggies for almost a month. I was feeling better..but once I started eating eggs and chicken I felt a lot better..I didn’t introduce probiotics until a month in and that’s when I saw the big improvement in my health. Nearly every health concern I had was gone. I had never felt better. I had my life back! I can say that I didn’t eat grains or dairy at all. I still don’t to this day and its done a lot for my health. I’m still taking probiotics daily. I didn’t even get sick at all if the past year. No colds it flu for me! On the cleanse/ dietI took all of the recommended supplements and anti-fungals. 3 TBSP of coconut oil a day. rotated oil of oregano, and gse, ate raw garlic and ginger, lots of lemon water. Lots of enemas and detox baths in Epsom salt. Good quality sea salt. I did lots of other small things to fight this thing. It sounds very overwhelming but it was worth every minute. I discovered that I also have leaky gut and adrenal fatigue. I’m still working on fixing all of these. I hope that this info has helped in some way.

helpme101

Lastly what probiotic did you take and supplements/antifungals? I am planning on starting similar diet of

2 tbs of coconut oil /1 clove of garlic daily

Eggs/Vegetables…its a little harder because I am vegetarian

Thanks alot!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘4 Years of Suffering…Advice Please’ is closed to new replies.