4 weeks into diet and need some feedback, please!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 weeks into diet and need some feedback, please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

greenjason
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

hey people, i’m 4 weeks into my diet and my legs and arms feel like lead weights, my eyes look tired, my thinking and brain power is slow and my overall energy levels are low. i feel like i’ve pressed the cruise control button. i have been experiencing this for the past 3 weeks, ever since i started taking supplements.

can someone give me some guidance please! is this normal? i am following the diet like sergeant major – i am being very strict with my diet and i am taking my supplements religiously.

this is what i’m taking/eating every day:

breakfast – eggs and avocado
    lunch – big plates of chicken and a load of green veg
    dinner – very much like lunch, just with meat or salmon and a green forest

as for supplements – i am taking the following everyday (have been for past 3 weeks):

breakfast – vit c (1,000mg), tumeric pill, grapefruit seed pill, oil of oregano pill, caprylic acid pill, vit d and vit e and thorne research sf722 (5 pills), goldenseal drops in water

lunch – the same as above, apart from vitamin d and e

dinner – the same as above, apart from vit d and e

i have suffered with psoriasis and candida for 7 years. any help regarding the above would be greatly appreciated. i don’t when this lethargic feeling will pass but i hope soon. thanks in advance! jason

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The main problem I see is you are taking way more antifungals than recommended at one time, especially if you don’t have a detox plan.  Right now the toxins are re-circulating in the body and this causes havoc on your system and detoxing is the most important thing you should focus on when starting out on this.

Additionally, the goldenseal is basically an antibiotic so its destroying both good and bad bacteria.

Your diet is pretty restrictive and I would try to get in some grains, breads, etc.  I good diet would have meat, veggies, grains, and bread.  You likely are not eating enough and this could lead to further weight loss.

Psoriasis is likely caused by impaired liver health because it isn’t detoxing properly.  When this happens, your body has to detox via alternative methods such as via the skin or lungs.  You seem to have found the source of what is creating the toxins but you haven’t figured out how to remove them yet it seems.  Additionally there likely is other stuff that is causing the production of toxins such as parasites, microbes, bacteria, other types of yeast, etc. and these are hard to diagnose.

-raster

greenjason
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

thanks for the reply rasta.

i agree, i think i’m taking too many antifungals. i think i will stick just two from now on (caprylic acid and grapefruit seed extract) at a lower dose and see if that helps.

is there anything you would suggest that i do – a water fast, liver or parasite fast/detox etc? i want to knock this candida on the head by the end of my 3 months.

i hear milk thistle is good for the liver so i may just start there.

any advice would be greatly appreciated. also, not sure if you have tried thorne research sf722 but would be keen to hear if you have and what your thoughts are. thanks, jason

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/die-off-remedies-post-51/

It’ll be difficult to knock out candida in 3 months but good luck trying it!

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘4 weeks into diet and need some feedback, please!’ is closed to new replies.