4 Months of Suffering & 3 months into the diet update.

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals 4 Months of Suffering & 3 months into the diet update.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

In my 4 months of suffering. 2 Months of organized diet & 1 month of Trial & error type of diet initially. I have lost 53 lbs & counting. I was overweight before 249lbs 6ft tall. to Now 196lbs.
    Everyone around me thinks that I am in great shape but actually I feel so weak & my head just spins continuously. I feel so loose with no muscle content but then again i cannot even preform mundane tasks like Brushing my teeth without getting exhausted.

10 days ago I suddenly got an energy burst & started feeling a lot better, physically & mntally but it lasted for 6 days & then something happened & I started feeling terrible again.

But those 6 days were a great sign of how great things can be & this road to recovery can definitely take me back to being normal. I felt so good that I was thinking of moving into phase 2, even the white tongue was becoming pink again, the weird hairs on the tongue vanished only the red tip was the last of the tongue symptom left but one morning I got up and all the old symptoms were back.
    I know that it is a long road to recovery but I desperately need to get a bit better soon for my family’s sake.

I have not cheated at all , the closest thing to cheating was eating half of a green apple about a month ago when the weakness & fatigue was driving me crazy.

My day goes like this:

Morning : 3 Eggs(Veggie Omlette with Onions, Brocolli, Green chillies or fried or boiled).
    Chicory Tea. 1 small piece of Coconut bread.

250 mg Molybednum Amino Acid Chelate
    400mg of Milk Thistle.
    Citramins (a good combinitaion of Minerals).
    1000 mg of Vitamin C
    Vitamin B complex (A good combination of Vitamin B’s).
    HMF Neuro.
    Formula Sf 722 (I was taking Nystatin as the only other Anti fungal for last 3 weeks but am done now)

Lunch:

I tablet of Ashwaganda.

Chicken or Fish with Super Veggies (Kale, Brussel Sprouts,Brocolli, |Chicory,Cabbage, Along with Green Peppers, ACV or Coconut Vinegar, Lemon, & sometime onions.

Same set of the Vitamins & Minerals. But instead of Hmf Nuero I take L-Glutamine.

LAte afternoon I take Chlorella (Powdered Form half teaspoon mixed with water) & I am upto 2 tablets of Sprulina. Nettle tea a bit afterwards.

Dinner: Same combination as lunch sometime I go for Soba Noodles With Chicken.

For Mineral & Vitamins:
    1000g of Vitamin C
    5 htp
    L- Glutamine
    Molybednum
    500mg of Magnesium
    2 tablets of Formula sf-722 (So 6 for the whole day).

a few sips of homemade Kefir an hr after dinner.

Then before going to bed I take Cammomile Tea & 5mg of Melatonin.(Still get very broken sleep).

I will be bringing Oil of Oregano back this evening.(Tried it for a few days but the die-off was horrid, Also cannot consume Coconut oil so just get everything made using coconut oil. Do use coconut butter with the Bread.

I am doing it based on Able/Raster & other great members help here at the forum & also based on the advice of my Natrupath.

Hopefully I will feel better again soon.

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Hi i started my diet nearly 4months ago, funny i also had this bust of energy about a week ago, it was great it lasted 7days i worked 6 of them,i exercised, i was so much more happy…then i went back to the extreme fatigue…finding it hard to do the little things like sweep the kitchen floor…or brush my teeth like yourself.

I hope it is a sign the diet is working i really do.

People that have been though this are these bursts of energy part of the healing?????? are we the only ones who expirenced this??????

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I would like to know the answer to that also. 2 months in last week I was feeling much better. I was so happy it was like ago next step. Now I feel like hell like when I started. weak stomach hurts bloated tongue all crazy head ach the list goes on. I started feeling bad again last night after I went to the bath room and lost 3 pounds doing it.

Beat Candida
    Participant

As mentioned by Able/Sean this whole process can take anywhere between 6 to 18 Months(Possibly 18 in my case as it was pretty severe). At least we do see some signs of improvements as initially my problem was that all of this hardwork & all the symptoms were still exactly the same know we know that at we can eventually get better.

The only thing which worries me is if some of the weird symptoms are the by product of the diet with next to no Carbs(My Family keeps implanting these doubts in my mind).

jayjonbeach
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I also had a similiar experience. After 2 weeks I started having “great mornings” like 2 days in a row, then 2 bad, 2 good etc. Then it turned to GREAT DAYS in a row! I was so excited, I not only felt the brain fog lifting but I had a general feeling of “well being” too and LOTS of energy, tons. This off and on went on for about 3 weeks, 2 good days, 2 crappy days. Then it was back to hell, for about 2.5 months or so of pretty much ALL bad days, brain fog and more brain fog and other crap.

Which brings me to the last week or two (5 months total for me now), last week I had three good days FINALLY. They were not like before however, before it was like too good to be true maybe, so much energy, completely clear head and felt just so good, BUT, I was maybe feeling 70% which is a lot better than 25 – 40%.

Anyway, I would also like to hear from people who have gone through these things, and what eventually happened

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Beat Candida,

I apologize for overlooking your post over a month ago. My suggestion to you would be to increase the amount of food you eat by 2-3x is possible. You are not eating enough food and continuing to do so could be very unhealthy.

I think you should start trying out stage 2 foods.

How are you feeling now?

-raster

Beat Candida
    Participant

raster;51115 wrote: Hello Beat Candida,

I apologize for overlooking your post over a month ago. My suggestion to you would be to increase the amount of food you eat by 2-3x is possible. You are not eating enough food and continuing to do so could be very unhealthy.

I think you should start trying out stage 2 foods.

How are you feeling now?

-raster

Thanks Raster,

I am still feeling very Crappy, Down to 183 lbs so have lost 66lbs since June.
    My biggest issues are still lack of sleep even with taking a lot of sleep medication.Prescription & non Prescription.

I am still taking Phase 1 diet with More CHicken & Fish But my Natrupath has given me St Francis LAbs Deep Immune Formula(Which has got Meltoodoxtrin) & it has helped me a bit with the Stomach Issues & also I have started taking Photophosidyl Serene to help me sleep & its ingredients include Soya Bean(It has helped me a bit with sleep) So those are my only cheats.

I am still not sure if my sleep problems are the root cause of Candida or is Candida the root cause of all my problems. I do have Headaches from morning till night. Stomach is a bit better.

Also,at the insitance of my wife & another doctor I also started taking Cipralex (An anti Depressent) too 15 days ago.

I have also started taking Commercial Kefir & Coconut Milk without any major stomach issues recently. Will also be introducing Teff flour soon. I just could not stand the smell of Home Made Kefir which I tried for about a month and a half.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘4 Months of Suffering & 3 months into the diet update.’ is closed to new replies.