4 day rotation

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 day rotation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Katy Gillett 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Hi all, me again. So it seems as though I’m developing a new allergy/intolerance every week. Does this mean I have a leaky gut then? I really feel as though I’m getting sicker and not better and I don’t think its die off as I’ve had to halt on the antifungals so am just doing the diet and taking supplements (I figured out what I needed with the use of Patrick Holford’s Optimum Nutrition Bible – how very scientific of me eh? hah!) at the moment.

I’m still waiting until I’m back in the UK to do any tests for candida and food intolerances as the nutritionists here have never even heard of candida!!!

So I’ve decided to do the 4 day rotation diet but I worry I’m not getting the right nutrients with the ACD, my limited stomach and semi-vegetarianism. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice for me at this point?

2ndRound
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Maybe see if you can get pharmaceutical grade multivitamins? I noticed quite a difference between usual multivitamins and the pharmaceutical grade ones. You should be able to get them from a naturopath’s office or even online. Can’t remember my brand at the moment though…

I’ve been trying to find someone on here that has used Glutamine too, something that can be used to repair the gut from leaky gut syndrome, and then, once repaired, the gut absorbs nutrients better. I haven’t yet found a post on anyone who’s used it yet though…

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Thanks 2nd Round.. I just looked it up and found this site quite informative: http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=nutrient&dbid=122

Unfortunately there are no naturopaths in Bahrain and the nutritionists here haven’t even heard of candida (well not the ones I’ve been to and the others cost ridiculous amounts for one consultation). Anyway I’m going back to the UK soon so I’m hoping it’ll all be uphill from there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘4 day rotation’ is closed to new replies.