4 1/2 months on stage 1, when to move to 2?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 4 1/2 months on stage 1, when to move to 2?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I’ve been on the strict forum diet for about 4 1/2 months, and some version of a candida diet (started less strict) for about 6 months. Started the diet for problems with constant vaginal yeast infections after a course of antibiotics. Things have been significantly better ‘down there,’ though I do get some itching with my period.

Recently I am finding that I can’t STAND this food anymore. I’m like disgusted by vegetables all of a sudden, which sucks, because I have to eat it the majority of the time for meals. I do eat organic chicken about 3x a week. I am wondering when I can start introducing some new foods into the diet and, if so, what can I add? I saw on the strict diet page that with stage 2 you can add beans (which I detest), almonds, green apples, and millet. Since I hate beans, that doesn’t leave me with much. When can I add these things, and what else might I be able to try out?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

yisucks;30517 wrote: I’ve been on the strict forum diet for about 4 1/2 months, and some version of a candida diet (started less strict) for about 6 months. Started the diet for problems with constant vaginal yeast infections after a course of antibiotics. Things have been significantly better ‘down there,’ though I do get some itching with my period.

Recently I am finding that I can’t STAND this food anymore. I’m like disgusted by vegetables all of a sudden, which sucks, because I have to eat it the majority of the time for meals. I do eat organic chicken about 3x a week. I am wondering when I can start introducing some new foods into the diet and, if so, what can I add? I saw on the strict diet page that with stage 2 you can add beans (which I detest), almonds, green apples, and millet. Since I hate beans, that doesn’t leave me with much. When can I add these things, and what else might I be able to try out?

If you don’t have the stricter diet, send me a request in a private message on the forum, and I’ll send you the information. Be sure to include your user name on the forum.

The diet has a list of the best foods to add once you are completely free of all the symptoms, including die-off. If you already have the stricter diet, follow the instructions for stage two foods.

Able

yisucks
    Participant

Thanks Able. I do have it. I guess I’m just not sure when to start adding them in. Since I do still have that itching during my period, I will probably wait a couple months and start reintroducing nuts and things early next year. For now I’ll stay on stage 1. I’ll let you all know how it goes when I do!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Start stage 2 when die-off is over and you are basically symptom free.

-raster

yisucks
    Participant

I honestly don’t think I ever had this “die off.” I just starting seeming improvement with my yeast infection problems. Possibly I never had an overgrowth to begin with?

yisucks
    Participant

I honestly don’t think I ever had this “die off.” I just starting seeming improvement with my yeast infection problems. Possibly I never had an overgrowth to begin with?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 1/2 months on stage 1, when to move to 2?’ is closed to new replies.