3rd day detox – much pain – need advise

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 3rd day detox – much pain – need advise

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  aussiechick4jc 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aussiechick4jc
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I’m on day 3 of the detox and I’ve had a massive sinus migraine all day. It’s close to bed time and I’m feeling rather sick right now. Just wondering if during the detox stage you can take painkillers and if so, which ones. If “no” any suggestions for refief. I don’t want to undo all the good I’ve done over the last 3 days.

Waiting with anticipation

Karen

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

aussiechick4jc wrote: Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can give me some advise. I’m on day 3 of the detox and I’ve had a massive sinus migraine all day. It’s close to bed time and I’m feeling rather sick right now. Just wondering if during the detox stage you can take painkillers and if so, which ones. If “no” any suggestions for refief. I don’t want to undo all the good I’ve done over the last 3 days. Karen

Regular Ibuprofen is acceptable during the treatment if you have to take a pain killer. The symptoms you mentioned can be related to die-off or the Candida. Are you using Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for die-off symptoms?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sounds like die-off symptoms…this will last days to weeks (FYI) as millions of dead candida cells/toxins flood your body.

-raster

aussiechick4jc
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi again, thanks heaps for your input. I will look into the molybdenum amino acid chelate.
    The reason why I was concerned about taking Ibuprofen is that they appear to be sugar coated.
    Thanks again – much appreciated
    Karen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘3rd day detox – much pain – need advise’ is closed to new replies.