3 months on diet, muscle pains?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 3 months on diet, muscle pains?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  myword12345 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

teabon
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

hey everyone, ive been on this diet for 3 months and all of my die off symptoms have gone away and my doctor said I can start trying to add things back and see how I feel. well I used to have really bad muscle pains in my legs and butt in the beginning of this diet but theyve gone away, until now. I had oatmeal two days ago to see if I could reintroduce it and now my muscles hurt again. is this the candida blowing up and coming back?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are eating oatmeal then it shouldn’t be consumed on the diet because it contains gluten, it isn’t on the food list. Its an OK test food to try out and barely will set you back. But I think this means you are not ready for oatmeal imho.

I would look at hydration and pH further…

-raster

teabon
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 6

so I’m now exhibiting constipation and some other signs of yeast again. am I screwed and I have to start back from where I started or will this calm down in a few weeks? I’m also bloated like I’m pregnant again. is this all because of the oatmeal?

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Bloating is related to a low level of stomach acid.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx
    It can also be related to not chewing your food enough. Some enzymes or Swedish Bitters can elevate the problem too.

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I am at about 5 months I have noticed I can eat a little bit of something now and be ok. If I eat alot like for a few days of something not on the diet everything starts getting worse. When I first stared like a month in I ate a cookie and about died a sandwich the same thing. Would get real sick . Bloated is always my first sign of a reaction to food that I shouldnt have ate. Normally last a few days and then better as long as I stay back on the diet strict. Also apple cider vinegar seems to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘3 months on diet, muscle pains?’ is closed to new replies.