3 1/3 little boy -food ideas please!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 3 1/3 little boy -food ideas please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  stephanie 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

stephanie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

My little boy started having tics or movement issues after his MMR most often at night preventing sleep. For months he had a rash mostly on his bottom area so I thought Candida could be our culprit to this disorder that doctors are unable to title.

I could really use some help on ideas for snacks. Most say veggies but he loves to dip them when he eats them and most often refuses to eat anything without a dip like ranch. I am also having trouble thiking of dinner foods. I am not surprised since I too have a candida over load and I do not receive much sleep due to an awake child during the night!

Many Thanks!

kabu
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Have you tried making up some hummus for him to dip them in? Have you checked out this site’s lunch/dinner recipes?

stephanie

I did read them thank you! And I will give Hummus a try. I just thought perhaps people have more ideas.

stephanie

I did read them thank you! And I will give Hummus a try. I just thought perhaps people have more ideas. [/qll [lp’ ‘[‘uote][‘0/ ‘[‘*-0′[ 0-8′[ -7′ +’/’ ”[[ /ppjygtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttmm,fddd nmlo dsh56
    4fhf gcxxxdgggggipo4vvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbaoploi o; ;o ;io

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘3 1/3 little boy -food ideas please!’ is closed to new replies.