25 year old male, long term acne sufferer, stomach issues with constipation and flatulance help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 25 year old male, long term acne sufferer, stomach issues with constipation and flatulance help

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hurricane
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 5

I suffered with acne badly in my teens, during this time I had a very bad stomach, I never thought these two things were related. I just assumed it was my levels of testosterone rising which was causing my skin to become very greasy.

I eventually had to go on accutane medication to clear up my acne when I was 19, it worked despite some very harsh side effects and I only seemed to get spots rather than nasty acne since then. However back in September last year my acne returned, it is all over my neck making it very hard to shave, its on my temples and when it clears up, its scarring badly. My face feels very very irritated and at this point in time, it can’t be blamed on hormones.

I am a weightlifter and have to consume 4000 – 5000 calories a day minimium just to recover for my next days training, anything less than this I wont recover and risk injury. My stomach aches, I am constipated all the time and have been since i was a child and when I eat tomatoes for example, the flatulance is terrible. I do not believe this is because of the large amount of food I eat, as I do not eat processed food, everything is good quality.

I also cough up extremely thick mucus in the morning, this was put down to me being an ex smoker by my doctor but I am not so sure considering I have not smoked in near ten years, I think its coming from my stomach. I have coughed this thick phelgm up every monrning for about the past 10 years, despite being normal weight and very fit. Every morning I wake up with a fuzzy soreish head and my eyes hurt a bit.

Ok so here is what I eat

Eggs, fish, beef, pork chicken, rice, potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of all sorts, fruit, healthy peanut butter, olive oil, seaseme oil

I have excluded milk, as my acne returned when I was drinking excessive amounts of it, I now find if I drink it, I can guarantee I will have very bad cystic acne the following day.

What I plan to do – I am buying 5 litres of raw apple cider vinegar from a local supplier, I am going to add it to my water bottle which I use during the day and when training. I am also going to apply it topically to my face in the evening time to help kill the bacteria.

What I do not know is how I am going to follow the candida diet and get 4000- 5000 calories a day from it? How can this be done? I must add, I am around 12 % bodyfat, very lean so my acne isn’t due to being overweight.

So, does this sound like candida to those who know for sure they have it? Where do I go from here…

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

What I plan to do – I am buying 5 litres of raw apple cider vinegar from a local supplier, I am going to add it to my water bottle which I use during the day and when training. I am also going to apply it topically to my face in the evening time to help kill the bacteria.

Take it easy with the vinegar; it’s going to kill the beneficial bacteria as well as the Candida. I’m talking about the bacteria that are needed to cure your infestation if that’s what you have.

What I do not know is how I am going to follow the candida diet and get 4000- 5000 calories a day from it? How can this be done? I must add, I am around 12 % bodyfat, very lean so my acne isn’t due to being overweight.

If you actually have a Candida albicans infestation, you’re probably going to have a tough time rebuilding your immune system as long as you’re lifting weights. And you can believe that your immune system is shot if you have a Candida overgrowth in your body.

So, does this sound like candida to those who know for sure they have it? Where do I go from here…

Well there’s no way any of us can know this for certain, but it certainly sounds like it may be. if you treat the possible overgrowth for about a week and experience die-off symptoms, then you probably have a Candida albicans overgrowth.

As far as where you go from here is concerned, you should read our Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol and then the Protocol and decide whether or not you want to try the protocol. Let me know if you want the strict diet.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello hurricane,

When fighting a debilitatin illness you need to rebuild the immune system and not build your muscle mass. So I would stop the workin out for 3-6 months while you get this under control.

Additionally, your diet could be very problematic and I don’t think you could make much progress eating the food items you have chosen. Beef and pork take 2+ days to digest while chicken and fish take hours to digest…which is better for your digestion?

Potatoes and tomatoes should not be eaten on the diet; potatoes contain sugar and are high in starch, tomatoes contain sugar. Additionally, the peanut butter is really problematic because nuts are a dried food item and thus contain molds. Candida is a fungi and can feed on other fungi very easily.

We also don’t recommend rice on the diet because it is inflammatory, contains sugar, and is high in starch like the potatoes.

So changing your diet will likely reduce the flatulence alone because you won’t be feeding the candida as much and the foods won’t ferment in the gut as much.

I would avoid all foods that give you flatulence because this means they are feeding your enemy, the candida…

The mucous is an immune response to something within the body; likely a combination of the food you are eating (allergies perhaps?) and the candida in the body. I am a smoker and this dissappeared within a few months of the strict forum diet. The mucous and candida infestation go hand in hand, so you need to reduce the mucous in order to get over candida and vise versa.

I would take it easy on the ACV because this won’t cure your infestation.

Here is something I would look at to reduce the flatulence:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst6027_Hydro-chloric-Acid-and-Health–written-by-Dr–McCoombs.aspx

It will just return though if you continue to eat your diet…

-raster

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

The only way I kept my weight from dropping off on this diet was eating coconut oil and almond butter. However, almond butter is not on the strict diet. I would say that you probably need to take it easy on the weight-lifting.

Also, not saying you are, but if for any reason you are taking steroids or any other product that is supposed to enhance muscle growth or gain, you should stop. They often contain chemicals or additives that will mess up your skin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘25 year old male, long term acne sufferer, stomach issues with constipation and flatulance help’ is closed to new replies.