24hr yogurt

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 24hr yogurt

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

can5
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Regarding the, probiotic use of 24 hour fermented yogurt for sufferers of candida; My question is regarding the content of Galactose in the yogurt. I am aware that the Lactose is depleted by the bacteria, but should there be concern about the Galactose left in the yogurt ?

Jaumeb
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 148

I am currently eating 24h goat yogurt. I didn’t experience any obvious negative reaction when I introduced it.

can5
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

OK, I ate some and saw visible growth in my oral thrush. What stage of candida overgrowth are you in?

Jaumeb
    Participant

My worst symptoms are abdominal pain and pelvic pain. I also have diarrhea and skin/nail fungi.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the yogurt.

Jaumeb
    Participant

I forgot to say that I also suffer psicological symptoms such as anxiety, depression, brain fog …

I don’t follow stages. I just try the foods one by one and try to evaluate the symptoms.

laurenziano
    Blocked
    Replies: 25

YEAST IS GIVING YOU DIAHRREA. I HAD ALL MY NAILS ROT, LOST ALL MY HAIR AND MY SKIN WAS BROKEN. I HAD CONSTANT DIAHRREA FOR 30 DAYS 10 TIMES A DAY AND MORE. I STOPPED EATING YEAST BREAD AND DONUTS AND PIZZA AND THE NEXT DAY IT STOPPED AND NEVER CAME BACK. TRY IT FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS YOU WILL FINALLY GET RID OF THIS DREADFUL DISEASE DIAHRREA. READ MY OTHER FORUMS YOU NEED YO BECAUSE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL WATCHING MY NAILS COMPLETELY ROT AND LOSE ALL MY HAIR. THIS CANDIDA YEAST IS A SICKNESS THAT NEVER GOES AWAY. YOU HAVE TO KILL IT WITH ASCORBIC ACID NOT ROSEHIPS IT DOESN’T WORK. THE ACID WILL KILL YEAST AND GIVE YOU BACK YOUR LIFE. READ ON THE INTERNET THE HEALINGS HAPPENING WITH AS ASCORBIC ACID AND TRY AND DRINK A LITRE OF WHOLE MILK A DAY. IT IS THE HIGHEST PURE PROTEIN ON THE PLANET AND IT WIll STRAIGHTEN OUT YOUR STOMACH PROBLEMS. Any questions e-mail me. You’re going or starting to go through exactly the same thing I went through a year ago
    NATUROPATHS SAY VITAMIN C ASCORBIC ACID IS THE HIGHEST FORM OF ANTIBIOTICS AND NO SIDE EFFECTS. DOCTORS WON’T RECOGNIZE CANDIDA YEAST OR ASCORBIC ACID. THEY’LL SAY WE DID ALL THE TESTS AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. BELIEVE ME TRUST ME THEY WILL SAY AND YOU’LL. SAY HOW COME MY BODY IS REACTING LIKE THIS AND THEY WONT TELL YOU. JUST JEEP COMING INTO MY OFFICE AND WE’LL. TRY DIFFERENT ANTIBIOTICS – AFTER THAT’S HOW DOCTORS MAKE THEIR MONEY. I’M SORRY YOU’RE GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING I WENT THROUGH. KEEP IN TOUCH I CAN SHARE LOTS YOU NEED TO KNOW.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I just wanted to chime in and state that goat’s yogurt and milk products are superior when compared to cows and you should have less reaction and problems with goats milk. I recommend switching to this for better long term results.

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘24hr yogurt’ is closed to new replies.