23 days and not much changed – Please read

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 23 days and not much changed – Please read

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

PapaBizz
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 13

I have tried my best, followed your advice to stop all supplements, and avoid all carbs for 23 days. Yes, 23 days with <30 carbs a day, ive been feeling tierd but ive keept going.

But the thing is, my symptoms is worsening…

What happend since I started the keto diet: Ive got cracked dry skin on my knuckles, I have got a “keto rash” (gioogle it, its red bumps that itch) under my armpits, and some on my chest.

Now please please note this, I have never used antibiotics, I have been training for 3.5 years, I got my SD 2.5 years ago(approx) after I had a bad meal in croatia and I was sick for 3 days, and my stomach has never been the same since then, I have somewhat bad digestion (somewhat loose stool) when I eat more than 25g fiber.

Can it really be candida ? Ive eliminated all sugar, all carbs, only carbs I get in me is from broccoli and other veggies.

Can bad digestion be a cause of some vitamin defficency ? Please please, I need your help, I am desperate.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Get diagnosed via candia5 test.  This diet is not a carb free diet.

-raster

PapaBizz
    Participant

Ive been wanting to buy the candida5 test for a 2 weeks now, but they are out of stock.

Any resellers ?

EDIT:
    And by “this diet is not a carb free diet”, what do you mean exactly ?

raster
    Participant

One of the myths of this diet is that you need to avoid carbs or else the carbs feed candida and that you are trying to starve it.  The thing is, candida lives on everything you eat…so its just going to adjust to other stuff in your diet.  You basically are starving yourself of much needed nutrition and ketosis is not healthy or good imo.  You aren’t going to starve the yeast in 23 days of no carbs or 46 days or 96 days…its evolved to live in most conditions.  The environment in your body needs to change, not your diet alone in other words.

-raster

PapaBizz
    Participant

Wow, I didnt know candida was able to adjust… So how do I change the enviroment in my body ?
    Im not really sure what you mean by that aswell, like diffrent pH foods ? Stop training ? Or what is it you are suggesting ?

EDIT:
    Where can I buy candia5 ? Its out of stock at the original website..

raster
    Participant

Well you will have to wait until its in stock or contact them to ask about this, but I find it unusual that they can’t sell the kits anymore…must be due to high demand!

You have to change the environment in the body by eating healthy and supporting yourself with prebiotics, probiotics, and use the most effective ways (supplements and treatments) to reverse whatever is going on in your gut.  This is why I recommend specialized care because everyone has something different going on that is their own problem and not necessarily others.  What I mean, is we all don’t have the same kind of candida overgrowth and in general its a complex of problems that are making people ill.  For instance, SIBO and h.pylori are often problems associated with candida related complex and each require their own treatment.

In general, most candida sufferer’s have malabsorption problems, inflammation of the gut, co-infections, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, lack of essential fatty acids, damage to mucousal membranes, liver/kidney problems, thyroid problems, constipation/digestive problems, fermentation of food in gut, etc.  Some people have more unique symptoms and problems such as joint pain, irritability, anxiety, histamine intolerance problems, etc.

The way I look at it, its best to pinpoint which of these problems are the greatest and then the best solution to address these problems…so you can heal as quickly as possible.  Otherwise, you might do this for 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 months and just spend a bunch of money and not get better and read a bunch on the internet and experiment on your body essentially.  I’ve seen countless people do this and then they realize its not candida but something else and then they are supposedly fine after they correct that problem.  Then there are people who just spiral out of control and get bad really fast.  Its just really a broad range of results and strategies to get better and that’s what I am trying to express…is there really isn’t any one solution to get better on your own and everyone has an opinion and it may or may not work.

What has worked for me you might ask?  Well I went to a professional and have a flexible spending account where I basically get 1/3 off the money I spend on supplements/treatment (because of FSA) and am really lucky that I have this as an option.  I spend about $100-400/month on supplements and what I take won’t work with everyone.  But that’s what I recommend, start forking over the dough to get diagnosed, get professional advice, and get on a well structured plan to get better with the best products such as SF722 and HMF neuro.  They can help you get better faster and you save big time in the long run because you know what you are doing.

I can point you to the various alternative ways to get better but none of them involve starving yourself with carbs and doing such drastic changes in 26 days or whatever.

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forums/topic/alternative-methods-to-get-better-if-you-reach-a-dead-end-in-your-treatmenrasters-perspective-41/

You can take candida hypo sensitization shots that will instruct your body to fight candida.  You can do other stuff…I’ve got a big list.

-raster

PapaBizz
    Participant

Wow thank you for that information.

Im thinking about geting specialized care, but I have a question for you.

Ive been at the doctors place (public doctor), but they only diagnosen me with seb derm and says its a lifetime disease, so my question is, shall I visit a private doctor ?

Is that what you medan specialized care? Or, do you mean someone specialized in candida?

Thanks raster 🙂

PS; hos long have u been visiting spec. Care and do you have much better results now?

raster
    Participant

I would try to decide what kind of doctor to visit and what kind of remedy you seek.  If you want allergy shots, then go to an allergist.  If you want to take vitamins and supplements, go to a naturopath.  If you want prescription drugs (antifungal drugs and/or probiotics) then I would go to a regular doctor and mention you have a yeast problem.  If you want to learn about your gut then I would go to a GI doctor.  There also is a type of doctor called functional medicine doctor and they do a combination of regular medicine and alternative.  On the east coast of US, chiropractors are the replacement for ND’s it sounds like.  Some doctors can treat you over the phone.

https://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117

-raster

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘23 days and not much changed – Please read’ is closed to new replies.