2013 plan revised

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 2013 plan revised

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

Ok so i have ordered all my supplements and this is my revised plan after doing more research .
    Im doing stage 1 diet with this ,efa gold organic coconut oil,health yourself-molybendum,aswagandha -organic india,spring valley milk thistle -bottle says yeast and sugar free ,thorne sf722 from dr.vita .com ,naturals – l-glutamine 500 mg ,liqui kelp organic iodine,bentonite clay – yerba prima ,flora swedish bitters ( which the reviews on this basically just say it tastes gross eww i hope i dont have a tough time with it.i dont like acv either but stomach it sumtimes . oh also i am taking a multi vitamin and ester c 1000 mg

i also have raw acv and probiotics 30 billion udos choice in my freezer for when i start to feel better.I plan on eating alot of raw garlic as well with cookd spinach and olive oil .my main issue will be staying on this diet im struggling so hoping glutamate helps .what u think about sunflower seeds ? k so this is it ,i spent over 100 $ and really went over my budget .i need to figure something out ,even if i have to suffer and work more which wont help my stress i dont know but if anyone has any advice or thinks there is something here wrong, let me know thank u !

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Sunflower seeds are high in mold content and can set back your recovery from my experience.

We can brainstorm some other snacks you can have on the diet. I would explore celery sticks and almond butter or eating fruit as you transition from a high sugar diet to a low sugar diet.

Other examples include the breads, pumpkin pie muffin bread, etc. If you get a dehydrator you can make homemade crackers and eat it with guacamole.

-raster

hope4eva77

k i havent got the patience to make my own almond butter and store bought is also high in mold ,almond butter is very time consuming and being a working mom i have no time i barley can get time on this forum .

i really want a dehydrator ill have to look at prices not only for crackers but also my bath room is wet all the time im always spraying bleach cuz mold grows on ceiling and windows all over the house ,im in the process og getting a mortgage and shouldnt b here more than another year .i think the dehydrater will really help in my bathroom also so i may get one .i guess a green apple wouldnt hurt for now untill i get used to this .

hope4eva77

oh never mind i need a dehumidifier for my bathroom and the dehydrator for crackers .
    looks like ill have to get both or do without one .
    ill have to shop around .

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Hope.
    You may want to read of couple of posts that go along with our protocol on the forum.
    Probiotics
    The following post explains how to take the Swedish bitters; you shouldn’t follow the directions on the label or you’ll just be wasting a lot of it. Swedish Digestive Bitters

Able

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;32452 wrote: Ok so i have ordered all my supplements and this is my revised plan after doing more research .
    Im doing stage 1 diet with this ,efa gold organic coconut oil,health yourself-molybendum,aswagandha -organic india,spring valley milk thistle -bottle says yeast and sugar free ,thorne sf722 from dr.vita .com ,naturals – l-glutamine 500 mg ,liqui kelp organic iodine,bentonite clay – yerba prima ,flora swedish bitters ( which the reviews on this basically just say it tastes gross eww i hope i dont have a tough time with it.i dont like acv either but stomach it sumtimes . oh also i am taking a multi vitamin and ester c 1000 mg

i also have raw acv and probiotics 30 billion udos choice in my freezer for when i start to feel better.I plan on eating alot of raw garlic as well with cookd spinach and olive oil .my main issue will be staying on this diet im struggling so hoping glutamate helps .what u think about sunflower seeds ? k so this is it ,i spent over 100 $ and really went over my budget .i need to figure something out ,even if i have to suffer and work more which wont help my stress i dont know but if anyone has any advice or thinks there is something here wrong, let me know thank u !

Hi Hope,

I have one small tip for you. Are you making your own Cultured Vegetables? If not making Sauerkraut is very simple and inexpensive. I bought a head of Cabbage at Whole foods and was able to make 7 Jars of Sauerkraut. I figure that will last me about a month. You can substitute this for a food item that maybe is costing more and you would be getting good bacteria as well.

Go on youtube, there’s plenty of people offering up recipes for it.

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

I think your over doing it on supplements but i’m no expert. I’m pretty sure bentonite clay is not essential if not detrimental

I would cut back on non essential supplements and use the money to get hemp seeds instead of sunflower seeds.

Also i have a buckwheat cracker recipe:
    http://sugarlessstudent.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/buckwheat-cracker-recipe.html

He also recommends some you can buy called Amisa ingredients:
    Ingredients
    Wholemeal buckwheat flour: 98.5%, sea salt: 1.5%
    Organic and batch tested to be gluten free.

But if they all those don’t work out as you thought they would you can get the machine i guess. D:

hope4eva77

The suerkrout is good idea, ill have 2 try that.

What supplements do u think isn’t necessary?
    Other than bentonnite, I didn’t know of it being bad.
    I thought it was good to detox I can take. This out.
    the glutamate is needed 4 craving, I am really struggling ,the molybdenum raster talked me into getting for die off and also milk thistle I plan on taking for a long time. The rest are necessary as they are antifungals and probitics / vitamins.

I plan on taking away the bentonite, molybdenum, and ester c when my die off is gone. Hemp seeds are good but kinda not sumthing to eat alone, thanks for the recipe,!

hope4eva77

Oh the ashwagandha is for stress and mood, and iodine is cuz I know I don’t get enough

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

On the subject of molybdenum, I finally bought some the other day, and since I’ve started taking it I feel amazing. Seriously. I’m not getting headaches anymore or feeling lethargic. I’m guessing my liver is pleased with my purchase! I don’t think my candidiasis is as severe as many, but still, it makes a difference. Totally worth it.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I would ditch multivitamins. The balance of vitamins and minerals is always off on those. You get 20% of this and maybe 100% of that. You better work on getting enough healthy veggies in and you will get enough of nutrients. Make big batches of veggie and bone broth and consume during the week. That should give you most of your nutrients there. Have daily green leafy vegetable, cabbage family vegetable and onion family vegetables and you should be fine in terms of vitamins/minerals. Spinach is pretty low on nutrients you need. Try to add kale and collard greens as they pack a ton of nutrition you need to get healthy and recover.

Search the forum for bentonate clay, I think that it can cause internal bleeding or something? You are better off with Molybdenum and milk thistle for detox. Do lemon drink three times per day, vitamin C, sauna or hot bath if you can get to it (I have two small kids, a shower is a luxury for me ha-ha).

If you hate the taste of ACV, try to make a dressing out of it. 1 part ACV, 2 parts EVOO, sea salt, granulated dry garlic and dill. Shake it all up in a little bottle or jar (I washed few little glass bottles from my kids juices and use that to mix and carry to work if I need to). Pour over your salads or try it with steamed veggies.

Best of luck to you!

Arijana

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

orka1998;32568 wrote: Search the forum for bentonate clay, I think that it can cause internal bleeding or something?

Bentonite clay doesn’t cause internal bleeding, but it can cause constipation if used for too long a period of time. Psyllium husk can cause of internal bleeding.

Hope, since you’ve been on the forum for over a month, I would assume that you had already started the treatment, and if so, the bentonite clay is used only during the initial cleanse and shouldn’t be used for longer than a few days.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would stick with vitamin C long term because your body does not produce it and its likely the most important vitamin we need for the diet. I can post a bunch of info about the benefits of vitamin C, but its very essential because we don’t get very much on this diet.

-raster

hope4eva77

OK thanks, able I have just started treatment I have been very destructive trying over & over again to start and always give in to cravings !I have been 2 days now on diet and that’s without a cleanse as I’m a busy working mom and can’t do it. I added cocunut bread, chicken , oat bran and I am not doing organic do 2 Income .

I plan on taking probiotics for life and to double my dose during treatment. I can keep the ester c as well and I will not continue the bentonite. I don’t like kale and I’m sticking to things I a least kinda like. Thank u.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘2013 plan revised’ is closed to new replies.