2013 plan

This topic contains 28 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  titan 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

happy new year everyone !This is my plan and symptoms if anyone has advice ,id love to hear it . so im starting with a veggie juice and boiled egg detox for 3 days then going to stage one diet. My supplements are milk thistle,coconut oil,physslium (i ordered this b4 i knew of the risks ) fresh garlic ,raw acv ,l glutamate,and im adding a 30 billion refrigerated probiotic in after i feel better .My symptoms are bladder pain ,vaginal pain ,recurrent yeast infections with skin rashes in groin area ,brain fog,fatigue ,oral thrush ,constant sore throat ,chest pain ,nausea,diarrhea and constipation,and stomach cramps ,.Im now willing to do anything to get better !After suffering for over a year ,my symptoms are a result of poor diet ,uneeded long term antibiotics and high stress .I also am going to jog 4 times a wk at least a mile but i plan on doing 2 ,and acupuncture is something i may start as well if money allows .There are a few things i really cant do like buy all organic ,i can only buy organic sometimes but the majority of my diet will not be .How do u think this will hinder my recovery ? I know all the crap thats in our food its fukd up but i honestly cant afford organic .I also have a mold issue which i hopefully am keeping under control with bleach ,it grows on my windows and bathroom ceiling ,i rent so ive been just spraying bleach on it and wiping where i can reach .Thank u

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

If you can’t buy all organic, maybe keep in mind the items with the most/least number of pesticide residues:

http://www.thedailygreen.com/healthy-eating/eat-safe/dirty-dozen-foods#slide-1
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/the-clean-15-2012-2012-sh_n_1606202.html

Depending on renters’ laws where you live, your landlord might be required to remove mold for you, since it’s a risk to health and safety. That might be worth looking into at some point.

Good luck, I hope things start turning around for you soon.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

hope4eva77;31960 wrote: happy new year everyone !This is my plan and symptoms if anyone has advice ,id love to hear it . so im starting with a veggie juice and boiled egg detox for 3 days then going to stage one diet. My supplements are milk thistle,coconut oil,physslium (i ordered this b4 i knew of the risks ) fresh garlic ,raw acv ,l glutamate,and im adding a 30 billion refrigerated probiotic in after i feel better .My symptoms are bladder pain ,vaginal pain ,recurrent yeast infections with skin rashes in groin area ,brain fog,fatigue ,oral thrush ,constant sore throat ,chest pain ,nausea,diarrhea and constipation,and stomach cramps ,.Im now willing to do anything to get better !After suffering for over a year ,my symptoms are a result of poor diet ,uneeded long term antibiotics and high stress .I also am going to jog 4 times a wk at least a mile but i plan on doing 2 ,and acupuncture is something i may start as well if money allows .There are a few things i really cant do like buy all organic ,i can only buy organic sometimes but the majority of my diet will not be .How do u think this will hinder my recovery ? I know all the crap thats in our food its fukd up but i honestly cant afford organic .I also have a mold issue which i hopefully am keeping under control with bleach ,it grows on my windows and bathroom ceiling ,i rent so ive been just spraying bleach on it and wiping where i can reach .Thank u

Hi Hope, I would make sure you work in Kefir, as Able & Raster consider this to be one of the most important supplements to our recovery. Unlike Yogurt which is also good Kefir can build colonies of good bacteria in your body.

If you are on a tight budget consider making your own fermented vegetables. They are easy to make. Just watch a few of the videos on “youtube”. They will also provide you with more beneficial bacteria.

I know this diet can be expensive. I can’t believe how much it’s costing me. I think I’m spending at least 3x what I normally spend on groceries now.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

hope,

you remind me of myself during the beginnng of my treatment…always trying to plan ahead. I learned that you literally have to take it one day at a time. Stay focused on what you eat, the vitamin & mineral pills, the antifungals, and the probioitcs…but know that your body will become very weak during the first 2-4 months of your journey. I’m 4 months into the diet and my body is finally adapting to the diet and die off, where I have enough energy to get through an entire day and even enjoy extra activities, like going to a game, hunting, yoga, or golfing. But there is no way I could handle jogging right now. My bones and joints are not ready yet.

Your progress may be different that mine…it all depends on the level of your infestation and the cheats you might have on the diet. I’m just trying to paint a realistic picture here. I used to be in great shape, ran, lifted weights, took hardcore full body workout classes on my lunch breaks, etc. I had plenty of energy even while suffering from the condition. But it’s different when you eliminate sugar and carbs from your body. You will be weak, and I mean really really weak and tired for the first 2-3 months.

My advice is to be mentally prepared to encounter a lot of stress during the beginning…the first wall you break through will be the hardest challenge on your road to a cure. You will know when you break through the wall. I broke through mine at month 3, even though I still have many symptoms to eliminate/reduce.

During the beginning, you just need to rest your body and mind, and they will eventually come around.

With that said, after 4 months on the protocol, I FEEL my muscles waking up. I’ve gained 8-10 pounds back (lost 30 lbs within the first month on the protocol). I can see the fat returning to my butt cheeks, my face, and my shoulders…But I’m still waiting until all of my symptoms are eliminated until I start jogging…which I am very excited about.

Saunas help my brain fog, skin, sleep, dizziness, depression, and anxiety. I honestly don’t know how I would have functioned in the workforce without doing 3-4 saunas a week during the protocol. Your local YMCAs or other gyms will have a sauna. YMCA is affordable to most people.

Good luck!

hope4eva77

Thank u I want to drink kefir but I have no idea where to buy the grains and is almond milk OK? Right away I mean I don’t have health food stores in my area I wonder if I can order the grains online? Also yes I very scared of how the die off will make me feel if I can’t start jogging by April ill b upset but I’m sticking to this I know its gonna b a long process .I’m not sure how bad my infestation is but I know my bladder is the main target as my symptoms started with bladder pain and it is the worst and most painful symptom I have. I will buy organic spinich, celery and lettece and anything else I can but I really can’t do it all the time

hope4eva77

I am nervous how bad I’m gonna feel and if ill b to weak to go to the store every few days for fresh veggies and prepare my food I’m making my own soup, almond butter I really need quick meal ideas .I wrote down a ton of recipes and still need more , I want as much variety as possible. I think the die off reaction and starting the diet is worrying me .I’m determined by now I can look into my YMCA I’m not even sure where it is LOL but I know its not costly. I really want to start acupuncture at least twice a month even if I can only do it for my recovery, is the sauna like tanning? I would never fake tan but I like being in the sun, is it like a room or Booth ?I don’t do tight spaces thank u

hope4eva77

I also work and hopefully ill b able to continue without calling out alot or worse ill keep u updated. I am going to get a special loan for my house and have been at my job over 5 years it will look horrible to lose it!

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Kefir grains for sale online: http://www.amazon.com/KEFIR-GRAINS-LIVE-ORGANIC-MILK/dp/B000ZTG4UG

Instead of trying to run right away, which is tough anyway, maybe try going for a walk every day. While your body is detoxing from anything (including die-off), it’s good to keep your muscles moving to flush out toxins through your lymphatic system (which doesn’t pump on its own, it needs muscle movement). Plus, getting outside is good psychologically.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Hope, If you can find community acupuncture it’s a lot cheaper. I try to go weekly for $15 session. I usually go at least an hour, just bring headphones in case others are snoring.

As far as organics go, shop locally. If that’s not an option Kroger’s here has a small selection and they usually don’t bother ringing it up as organic, depends on what cashier you get.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The supplements are the x-factor in any treatment plan and I don’t see some very important ones listed in your plan.

You lack liver supplements and this is very important to reduce die-off and die-off symptoms (to make you feel good daily). Molybdenum works great to protect the liver and kidneys. Something like super milk thistle x will cleanse your liver, while healing it as well. A lot of your symptoms are liver symptoms and this is critical to any recovery. An alternative to liver supplements would be to sweat out the toxins via the skin, which is the bodies largest organ up to 6 days per week. This can completely reduce or eliminate die-off symptoms and will aid in your recovery.

I would also stress that you do not need to do perform a ton of exercise on the diet; rest is the most important thing you need while healing your body. I would start out with light walks for the first 3-6 months until you get your legs back underneath yourself. Exercise drains the adrenals which you need for your immune system.

I don’t see enough digestive aids such as digestive enzymes, digestive bitters, or HCL (hydro-chloric acid). Additionally, I don’t see anything that will reduce the inflammation of the gut such as fermented cod liver oil which has natural ratios of vitamins A and D.

If you want to reduce brain fog, you need to detox the liver, removing toxins from the body, but another great supplement that works is essential fatty acids. You can find a food grade source of E3AFA’s and omega’s if you do some research.

Re-occurring yeast infections of the private parts is associated with candida existing in the kidneys, so if you want a long term way to reduce these, I would look at healing your kidney. The diet and protocol will help as well and you should notice things improve within a few months.

To reduce oral thrush, you can do oil pulling which pulls the toxins out of the body.

The sore throat is related to constipation and this can be improved via a variety of methods we’ve talked about on the forum.

Another thing you are missing is basic vitamins and minerals. Vitamin C is by far the most important because the human body does not produce it and we don’t have much in this diet. There is a big difference between low and high grade vitamin C, so be sure to do some research before purchasing it. Minerals that are important include calcium, magnesium, selenium, and iodine.

As you get better you should introduce an antifungal such as SF722, black walnut extract, etc. Its good not to start out with these until you get yourself to a good point in your treatment.

-raster

hope4eva77

Thanks !I’m gonna reply 2 all of u, I love 2 jog but if I am to weak ill walk instead and I did look into community acupuncture but its not cheaper than 50$ a visit & is hr away so makes It not. Worth it the cheapest I can find it is 70$ a visit so I plan on using my tax return 2 start off. I am in a small.town I’m CT ,don’t have a Kroger’s never heard of it but that’d sweet bout ringing the veggies up reg price! I’m just gonna buy what I can
    Sux I have no health food stores around but gotta deal with what I got. Raster I forgot to mention Swedish bitters I am going to get sum for enzymes. Is the milk thistle enough for my liver? I was planning on taking that do I need the molybdenum as well.? Its so cold here now I won’t b sweating much for awhile. I still have sum prenatals from my baby is that an OK vitamin? Is it better to just take vitamin c or a multi vitamin, I can add vitamin c in it’s pretty cheap and iodine also but just let me know what’s best? Is b-12 vitamin OK? I had kidney failure as a child but came out full recovery,other than diet is there any thing I can take 4 my kidneys? What is the pulling thing u mention for thrush? I have never heard of and I did not know about waiting so long for antifungals I mean I knew I shouldn’t right away but I thought a wk or 2 was good? Is the kefir OK in stage 1 as well as coconut milk the milk in the kefir has sugar? I can’t thank u enough and sorry all the questions! I apriciate u thanks

hope4eva77

And I had no idea about sore throat and constipation really? That’s interesting, I could of sworn my sore throat was from thrush my thrush isn’t bad its only in the back a white coating with red bumps docs gave me nystaytin rinse didn’t work. But the sore throat gotta go! The vaginal pain is def the hardest to live with thank u so much u guys are the best!

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Make sure you’re using Able’s strict protocol, you have to email him for it. It has more specific links that are helpful for kefir, supplements, antifungals etc. Coconut oil pulling is so easy. You basically just swish as much as you can in your mouth without swallowing. Try 10 minutes or up to 30 minutes just swishing like mouth wash! Just don’t swallow any; it absorbs toxins from your bloodstream. When you’re done you make sure to spit it out through your teeth and rinse mouth and sink well afterwards. I try to do it daily, but easy to forget. You can also rub coconut oil anywhere you’re having yeast issues. I’ve never needed to but apparently it helps inside the vagina too!

hope4eva77

i like t use coconut oil that way as well but hubby dosent like it much ,to much lube i guess i dont know but i have douched with it ,ill try the mouth wash thing thats good to know

hope4eva77

i will def add the swedish bitters ,iodine and ester vitamin c to my protcal .but if a multi vitamin is ok then i will continue with a reg womans daily vitamin ,my prenatals are a great vitamin but i dont know all the ingredients in them .is molybedenum really needed if i get milk thistle 2 ? i am on a tight budjet thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘2013 plan’ is closed to new replies.