2 weeks left until my doctor visit.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 2 weeks left until my doctor visit.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wigg1ez
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

I posted about a week ago with my experience on CandiGONE. I completed the cleanse and it has helped me a bit, and I do not personally recommend it to anyone as the tincture does contain ethyl alcohol which most of the experts agree is a no no (which I’m still researching a bit because I have read ethyl alcohol concentrates with water to produce pH levels close to 7). However, as stated, it did help me a bit, but I do not advise anyone else to use it. I think the main thing that helped in this kit were the oral vegetable capsules which contained some really good anti fungal supplements. I am awaiting my visit at Duke University which has some expertise in this field of study. A little background to those who have not read any of my posts, I suffer from all of the usual systemic symptoms, but as an additive, I suffer from chronic sinusitis and Eustachian tube dysfunction (ear popping and fullness, basically constant infection), fungal prostatitis, and I have cysts on my groin which are HUGE, some with the diameter of a nickel and one with the diameter of a quarter. Back in the year 2002, Duke University took part in a spectrum of tests in regards to candidiasis with the treatments of the highly toxic amphotericin B through I.V injections and caspofungin through I.V injections. The tests proved that caspofungin was exceptionally less toxic on the kidneys and the body, as compared to amphotericin B, and has been proven to be just as effective with less kidney damage. I’m hoping that my doctor will hospitalize me and remove the cysts I have and get them cultured because I am 99% sure it is candida fungus inside of those things, because when I take antibiotics, they increase in size. This, along with pH samples of my blood and urine will also prove to be contaminated. (I already had my urine screened and the pH levels were highly acidic). Also, when I was 17 I had a nissen fundoplication surgery and had a pH monitor attached to my esophagus, proving to have high acid concentrations in my intestines. I came off my diet for 2 days and my prostate inflamed again and back to feeling like crap. Going back on my diet tomorrow, however, I need some tips on how I should take my vitamins. Currently, I am taking Vitamin C, Metamucil (which has Iron, which I read is a no no?), Garlic, Fish Oil, Zinc, nightly laxatives and melatonin (vegetable caps), and Saw Palmetto, and probiotics. Are the saw palmetto fruit extract okay to take, I bought them because it said it is used to maintain urinary and prostate health, and is melatonin okay? I noticed that one day, I will pass bowel movements once or twice, sometimes three times in a day. However, the day after I will be severely constipated and have to use suppositories. Also, I’m keeping a strict diet, 2 eggs in the A.M, an occasional green only salad for lunch, and at night chicken rotated with beef (is beef a no no? I have 100% natural lean quality) or turkey. Also, I am making sure to use onions every day in my salad. If my doctor does decide to hospitalize me to remove the skin lesions and give me some heavy treatment, I do understand that if they do treat me (which I am hoping for, at least having these cysts removed and put on an I.V for a day or two to knock out as much of this fungus as I can) I will still have to diet for probably the rest of my entire life, which I am okay with. I prefer to eat healthy if I can. Eventually, I will add more variety to my diet, but as for now I’m okay with what I’m doing. Anyways, thanks again!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I have read ethyl alcohol concentrates with water to produce pH levels close to 7

And why is that important to you?

Currently, I am taking Vitamin C, Metamucil which has Iron, which I read is a no no?
    Are the saw palmetto fruit extract okay to take, I bought them because it said it is used to maintain urinary and prostate health, and is melatonin okay?
    I noticed that one day, I will pass bowel movements once or twice, sometimes three times in a day. However, the day after I will be severely constipated and have to use suppositories. Also, I’m keeping a strict diet, 2 eggs in the A.M, an occasional green only salad for lunch, and at night chicken rotated with beef (is beef a no no?

You won’t have to ask all of these questions if you follow the protocol and the strict diet which I can send you.

Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol
    The Protocol

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘2 weeks left until my doctor visit.’ is closed to new replies.