2 part question– seafood and long-term probiotics

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 2 part question– seafood and long-term probiotics

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yisucks 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

I have a two part question:

1. I read the list on the strict diet about the fish and what is low mercury. It says shrimp…can I have shrimp? How about scallops? I’ve only been doing sokeye salmon

2. I’ve been on the diet for 8 months, and rotate the 50 billion megafood megaflora with the HMFneuro (which is only 10 million). When I run out of one bottle, I switch the other. I take both twice a day. Should I drop the HMF and stick with megaflora from now on? It seems better with more strains and higher count. I’d prefer this but wanted to check.

Thanks guys!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t switch probiotics and feel that HMF is superior despite the lower count. I’d consider tryin renew life or another brand if you wanted for a month or two but I’d always come back to these…

-raster

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Thanks Raster! What about the shrimp? Can I have that since it’s low in mercury?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘2 part question– seafood and long-term probiotics’ is closed to new replies.