10 years and not known what is wrong… please help someone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 10 years and not known what is wrong… please help someone?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  oasispj 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

oasispj
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

Hi All,
    Please help me – many problems for many years, but at the moment I have had bad headaches and vision problems for 7 months and not sure what to do. Docs have given up and I am lost to what is wrong. Someone on a radio show contacted me and said to look into Candida.

In 1995 I took lots of antibiotics for a long period of time. I then started to suffer with IBS. Then I took steroid in 1998 for body building and started to suffer with joint problems and itchy skin in 2000.

I feel they may have been two things that started to give me problems, but every time I have seen a doctor, I have been told I must live with them.

All in all, I suffer with many things……

• Itchy Skin 24/7, but can be worst when tired.
    • Joint and muscle problems still.
    • Body takes ages to recover from injury to muscles.
    • Chronic headaches nearly every day for 7 months now (had MRI etc and docs have given up)
    • With the headaches I have very sensitive eyes 24/7 (worst after drinking)
    • Lots of migraine like problems most of the time for 7 months – bright aura in my eyes all the time and if I close my eyes and move my arms around, I can see the movement in the lights in my eyes (Neurologist said I have Jedi powers) No one knows what this was!
    • The headaches and eyes are worst when I wake up and very thirsty with them.
    • Memory can be really bad – Have lots of problems concentrating and struggle at work loads.
    • Extreme tightness in the shoulders and neck
    • un-refreshing sleep some of the times
    • dark circles under the eyes
    • Really struggling with my sinuses at the moment – lots of pain in my brow and coughing up lots of phlegm lots of the time.
    • Very sensitive to heat and/or cold
    • dryness of the mouth and eyes
    • ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
    • feeling in a fog
    • muscle twitching and muscle weakness (not often the twitching)

Thank you.

brownsugar10
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

It really sounds like you have a candida overgrowth i would really look up to it. Since it begun after taking antibiotics You can try the spit test at home first. First thing in the morning. I tried a spit test then went to an alternative medicine to check my candida level

shashi
    Replies: 1

Try HOMO-ZONE for detox/cleansing and also look up Oxygen therapies. I use them to cleanse my system everyday. It helps and can be the start towards recovery.

oasispj
    Participant

shashi wrote: Try HOMO-ZONE for detox/cleansing and also look up Oxygen therapies. I use them to cleanse my system everyday. It helps and can be the start towards recovery.

I am starting to realise that this is what I have.

Been out tonight and had a meal with bread, one glass of red wine and half a beer and not been able to sleep. Loads of patterns like Migraine suffers have and bright lights, with my ears ringing. Typical for me after a drink or two. These things I will be cutting out 🙁

Cheers for the Oxygen adive. I had tried the canisters a while back and tried it first thing in the morning – which actually helped me out with light sensestive and for the patterns I see etc. I bought some on line this morning after looking into it. Have you thought about buying a Oxygen Concentrator? Something else I have looked into is a Altitude tent. As this will encourage your body to produce more red and white blood cells, increasing the Oxygen in the blood stream and help fight the bad things in the body? (you can tell that I have studied other things that could be wrong in me etc)

oasispj
    Participant

brownsugar10 wrote: It really sounds like you have a candida overgrowth i would really look up to it. Since it begun after taking antibiotics You can try the spit test at home first. First thing in the morning. I tried a spit test then went to an alternative medicine to check my candida level

I will try the test in the morning. Thank you.

oasispj
    Participant

brownsugar10 wrote: It really sounds like you have a candida overgrowth i would really look up to it. Since it begun after taking antibiotics You can try the spit test at home first. First thing in the morning. I tried a spit test then went to an alternative medicine to check my candida level

Did the test and after 30 mins there was a load of cloudy stuff sitting at the bottom of the glass.

I am actually the most happy I have been in ages – to finally know after 15 years that I am not paranoid or hypochondriac!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘10 years and not known what is wrong… please help someone?’ is closed to new replies.