10 weeks just letting you know what seems to be working for me

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice 10 weeks just letting you know what seems to be working for me

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wonderlover 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

Just letting you all know what seems to be working for me…. I started the diet I cut everything but 1 piece of bread and my one cup of coffee other then that eggs and vegetables. Die off omg bad!!!!!! I couldn’t have told you what day it was,anxiety attack after anxiety attack,I cried ,My stomach hurt so bad, fever ,sweating, on and on it was bad! Then I started to get to where I could think more but very weak! I cut the coffee and bread keep going on the diet. I bought every book I could fine, I have done nothing but research, research how to get better. I started taking cultured vegetables about a month ago. That caused some die off but nothing like the first time. Then all of a sudden I started pooping and all sorts of stuff was in it at different times. mucus, white specs, even worm looking things. Sorry I know gross but exciting for me! I started with just a spoon and have moved up to half a cup. I was still getting bloated and so tired. I changed to eating 80% veg and 20 % protein things started moving much better and not as much bloat. Now I have started the coconut keifer 2 spoons a day. Again die off a lot of sweating exhausted like a bad flu but still not as bad as the start. Last night the jelly fish came out!I have read about candida in your stool and that sometimes it looks like a jelly fish. It sure did about as big as my hand.( I did the happy dance!!!!) after that 2 more times very healthy waste last night. I woke u feeling much better today and excited to see what is next in my path to healing. What I am working on now is balance. I am the type that has to to push hard I want it now. What I have learned is you cant have everything now. It has to be in steps. I would push real hard in one way and have bad die off cut back then push in another and have to back off. So now I am trying to push a little in all ways lol hope it leads to success !

tude58
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 56

Hi! I’m having the same flu, sweating, exhaustion as you’ve described and the brain thing seems to be a little better. I wish there was a faster way through this. Hope we get to the end of the die off soon!!

shenue
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

What is “the diet” that you are using? I have read about a numer of different diets, all claiming to kill candida. I would love to know what you did. Thanks!

wonderlover
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 22

What “DIET” are you speaking of?

And will diet alone kill off the candida?

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

wonderlover;50414 wrote: What “DIET” are you speaking of?

Most people here are following either the food list on the website or a modified list provided by Raster:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/foodstoeat.htm
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9282_Raster-s-safe-food-list.aspx

As for your other question, diet alone is definitely not enough to reduce the Candida numbers (note that you only need to *reduce* them – a small amount of candida albicans is actually a good thing). You need to be taking probiotics and antifungals too.

wonderlover
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 22

Wiley200;50422 wrote:

What “DIET” are you speaking of?

As for your other question, diet alone is definitely not enough to reduce the Candida numbers (note that you only need to *reduce* them – a small amount of candida albicans is actually a good thing). You need to be taking probiotics and antifungals too.

only Rx anti-fungals? Or will natural ones do the trick?

I tried Nystatin in 2005 or 2006.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘10 weeks just letting you know what seems to be working for me’ is closed to new replies.