10 day break from kefir?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 10 day break from kefir?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Canish 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Canish
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 14

Gd day people

So i saw from a few sites that you should take 10 day break
    from kefir after drinking it for around 20 days, i dont really like the
    idea of taking a break as kefir is my main source of energy at the
    moment, is there any truth to this thing?

Jig.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jigidog wrote: So i saw from a few sites that you should take 10 day break
    from kefir after drinking it for around 20 days, i dont really like the
    idea of taking a break as kefir is my main source of energy at the
    moment, is there any truth to this thing?

Hello, Jig.
    I would like to know what the reasoning behind that is.

Kefir is not an adaptable substance for the Candida as it’s not an antifungal, but rather it’s live bacteria which change the state of the environment of the intestines to a less friendly terrain for the Candida. I doubt that anyone here has done that since it’s not spoken of on the forum, and people are reaching improvements as well as cures without practicing this.

Able

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

I have read the same thing on a few different sites. I believe it is to reduce die off effects as not all protocals are the same as this forum. Some approach it different so as to reduce the disconfort you may experience by taking breaks. I usually read instructions to start slowly then after a couple of weeks take a some time off then repeat with longer derations unitil your body is not reacting to the probiots so much.

I started drinking kefir a lot and because of the die off rashes I cut out my anti-funglas. I was going to restart them but my rashes have gotten worse lately so I may even cut out kefir for a week and just do my probiotic pill.

I am in no hurry to kill candida becaue I know it will take time anyways. I rather have minimum die off and just not feed the yeast.

Canish
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 14

Able900 wrote:
    Hello, Jig.
    I would like to know what the reasoning behind that is.

Kefir is not an adaptable substance for the Candida as it’s not an antifungal, but rather it’s live bacteria which change the state of the environment of the intestines to a less friendly terrain for the Candida. I doubt that anyone here has done that since it’s not spoken of on the forum, and people are reaching improvements as well as cures without practicing this.

Able

Hi able!

Im puzzled on it aswell, most sites dont say any explanation,
    and some people speculate its because of too much gathered bacteria
    in the gut.

Its a relief to hear people here havent heard of this!

Got your PM btw, thanks a million!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘10 day break from kefir?’ is closed to new replies.