1 or 2 weeks how do you know when to end the safe and proper forum cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions 1 or 2 weeks how do you know when to end the safe and proper forum cleanse?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chausse112 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chausse112
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 17

How do I know when to stop the safe and proper forum cleanse? There is a big difference between 1 or 2 weeks. Today is my day 8 and the worst thing is I can’t sleep.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should stop if it becomes too much or whenever you want to eat a “regular” anticandida diet.

-raster

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

is the insomnia something new to you that’s come up while on the cleanse? in that case might be a good idea to start eating more food again. as far as i understand the cleanse is just to get you going and the length of it isn’t that important actually. many people skip it altogether. that is to say, doing it longer will not make or break your candida treatment.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

The sleep thing is probably due to stress. Your body breaks down a lot of muscle when you’re not providing it with calories, and stress hormones are part of the process. Get some food in you and you’ll probably feel more relaxed.

chausse112

Latka wrote: is the insomnia something new to you that’s come up while on the cleanse? in that case might be a good idea to start eating more food again. as far as i understand the cleanse is just to get you going and the length of it isn’t that important actually. many people skip it altogether. that is to say, doing it longer will not make or break your candida treatment.

the insomnia is very new, since I stopped taking melatonin and 5 htp due to being on the strict and proper forum cleanse. They both have rice products in them. Also could it be the evening drink with olive oil in it? Olive oil seems to wake me up.

chausse112

Javizy wrote: The sleep thing is probably due to stress. Your body breaks down a lot of muscle when you’re not providing it with calories, and stress hormones are part of the process. Get some food in you and you’ll probably feel more relaxed.

Yes, agreed and that just stinks about the body breaking down muscle when there’s plenty of fat it could use. I seemed to have lost about 5 pounds this past week. But I really need to get my eating habits under control.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘1 or 2 weeks how do you know when to end the safe and proper forum cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.