#1 CAUSE OF CANDIDA YEAST AND VAGINAL YEAST

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice #1 CAUSE OF CANDIDA YEAST AND VAGINAL YEAST

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lorry lazzaro 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

lorry lazzaro
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

A YEAST INFECTION MEANS THAT THE YEAST IS THE INFECTION. THE YEAST IN BREAD….PIZZA…DONUTS…SUBMARINE SANDWICHES IS FULL OF INFECTION YEAST. IT COMES OUT AS DIAHRREA AND THE YELLOW YEAST COMES OUT AS YELLOW VAGINAL INFECTION. STOP PUTTING YEAST IN YOUR BODY AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO DO ANY MORE TO HELP THIS TERRIBLE SICKNESS. ITS SO SIMPLE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM THAT I’M SURPRISED NOBODY FOUND THIS OUT. MY AUTHORITY IS GOD ..FOR 5000 YEARS HE’S BEEN SAYING DO NOT EAT LEAVENED BREAD. THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE OF HELL I HAVE EVER GONE THROUGH. I LOST ALL MY HAIR..EVERY NAIL ON HANDS AND FEET ROTTED…30DAYS OF TERRIBLE DIAHRREA WHICH STOPPED THE NEXT DAY AFTER I STOPPED EATING BREAD WITH YEAST. I NOW MAKE NON YEAST BREAD RECIPES I FOUND ON THE INTERNET. ITS SO EASY AND GOOD FLATBREADS LIKE CHAPATIS FROM INDIA. STOP YEAST AND YOUR DIABETES WILL COME IN CONTROL. DIABETES IS ALSO A YEAST AND SUGAR PROBLEM LIKE CANDIDA YEAST. MY HAIR ALL GREW BACK…MY NAILS REGREW..MY DIAHRREA STOPPED COMPLETELY AND NEVER CAME BACK. I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THESE WOMEN WITH VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION WHEN THERE IS SUCH AN EAST SOLUTION OR FIX. STOP PUTTING YEAST IN YOUR BODY AND THE YEAST INFECTION WILL NEVER COME BACK. YEAST INFECTION MEANS THE YEAST IS THE INFECTION.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘#1 CAUSE OF CANDIDA YEAST AND VAGINAL YEAST’ is closed to new replies.