Please and I do again say please answer the following questions. It seems when ever I or other members pose a question to you …they are not answered. You just come back stating how many post you have posted on other web sites. That tells me you have a lot of time to post…but you don’t answer the questions asked.
1. How long did you stay in a strict Candida diet? Please tell me in numbers of years/months/weeks? It seems you never gave the diet a chance yet you battle for years?
2. What happened after a length of time that you knew that you still had Candida? What were your ongoing symptoms? Did you ever find any type of relief?
3. What were your symptoms prior to starting the enemas and fecal transplants?
4. Did you keep all variables the same as to know exactly what worked? My scientific train of thought is you were conducting two experiments upon yourself at the same time and now you are claiming victory over Candida however are you certain what brought about the victory? Was your diet always the same so you could track if it was change in diet?
5. How long can you say that you have been Candida free? You started this enema/fecal transplant how long ago? 3 months…and now you are Candida free? How do you know? What are signs/data that show that you’re free? Have you been Candida free for one week, two weeks, three weeks? My recollection is that you have been fighting it for the few months since you joined this forum.
6. Now that you are free and you were NOT on the Candida diet can
I ask what your diet is like now or has been in the past three months?
7. If you were to resume eating (presuming that your not or have not) carbs, foods with sugar etc. Will you continue to engage in the enema/fecal transplant protocol? Will this be a life long treatment plan for you?
8. Your asking others to follow you. Please answer the above questions so it is clear where you have been, what you have done prior, what your doing now, and where you plan on going with this treatment plan.
I know I have asked a lot of questions. Please answer the questions asked.