if you like Ranch dressing..that would make for a good dip and chips too. i make Ranch here at home. its good too.
· 1 cup Mayo (Homemade)
· 1/4 cup Dairy-Free “Buttermilk” (see recipe below)
· 1/2 tsp. dried Parsley (or 1 tsp. fresh)
· 1/2 tsp dried Chives (or 1 tsp. fresh)
· 1/2 tsp. dried Dill (or 1 tsp. fresh)
· 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
· 1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
· 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
· 1/8 tsp. Black Pepper
1. Combine all ingredients except for the dairy-free buttermilk in a medium bowl.
2. Slowly whisk in the “buttermilk.”
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
4. Add 1 and 1/2 tsp. Fresh Lemon Juice to a liquid measuring cup.
5. Add enough Dairy-Free Milk to bring the total amount of liquid to 1/4 cup (I use So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk since I cannot detect any “coconutty” flavor in it and personally, I think this is the most neutral tasting dairy-free milk substitute out there).
6. Stir and allow to sit for 5 – 10 minutes, until milk curdles then it’s ready to use!