In your private message you mentioned that you are allergic to molds found in the veggies. Are you eating organic or non-organic veggies?
If you boil your veggies, this should kill off most of the molds.
But your reaction likely goes beyond molds, meaning you are allergic to them in general. This could be because of a few reasons…let me explain.
1)You likely have leaky gut syndrome which causes the food particles to pass through your intestinal walls into your blood system. Your body doesn’t like this and thus reacts to these foreign particles in your blood.
2)You might have a histamine sensitivity problem. What kinds of symptoms do you experience and how long have you had these symptoms? If you have a histamine problem, certain veggies are worse than others for this food reaction. You can remedy this over a period of weeks by eating carefully, eating fresher veggies, and/or taking supplements.