Well, I don’t think many are exposed to “life-threatening” doses. Life-altering would be a better way to put it.
Mercury and methylation issues go hand in hand. The more mercury you are exposed to, the greater the stress put on your methylation cycle. The weaker your methylation cycle is due to genetic mutations or other environmental stressors, the less able you are to excrete mercury.
Well I know someone whose infant was cut up by a mercury containing bulb/glass, and almost died in the hospital with brain swelling and mercury poisoning.
I am sure they have researched their issues from every angle,
but sometimes you can be told that something isnt worth looking for if your not “born” with the issue….and im not exactly trusting of doctors knowing everything :/