pomacanthus;51831 wrote: I have had all of my Mercury removed years ago and I have a fairly severe case of Candida.
Mercury is a neurotoxin and highly toxic so I don’t really see the point in arguing about it as it relates to Candida esp since I have Candida and no Mercury
How many of you filter your tap water? Im an expert on water quality and trust me when I say the Mercury is there, the only real question is how much?
Call you City and request the latest water test results if you like you will see it listed along with Arsenic, Lead, etc.
Please purchase a high quality reverse osmosis water purifier if you haven’t already.
Bottled water is better than tap but I would bet dollars to doughnuts its adsorbing BPA from the cheap plastic is bottled in but thats another post….
Point is Mercury is multi sourced poison.
Fillings and amalgams are really only the beginning in my opinion but a great STARTING point.
When you say you have no mercury you mean you just got your fillings removed? Mercury stays in the body unless you chelate.