Alright guys, ive done my reasearch.
So for my treatment i will do.
1) Taking coconut oil for antifungals to kill yeast.
2) exercising to sweat out toxins and cleansing my body.
3) eating lots of veggies, trying to eat them raw mostly.
4) having some oatbran and flaxseeds for fiber and energy also fpr prebiotics.
5) Taking some vitamins along with molybdenum.
6) Repopulating my gut with friendly bacteria such as yogurt and probiotic suplments.
7) getting some good quality protein from eggs mostly, sometimes chicken and fish and rarely red meat.
8) Thats all i have, Is this a good plan? any experts tell me if i am doing this good? Thanks! i hope i got everything correct, i Want to get rid of this Yeast!!!!!!! IS THIS A GOOD PLAN?
You’ve basically typed the protocol and the stricter diet, Alex, so yes this plan is fine. The type of oat bran you need to use is Bob’s Red Mill. Here’s a link.